Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 04-15-2012, 11:15 AM   #166
ace23

ace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputation
Default Re: What's your vert?

6'
35 inch max vert.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:15 AM   #167
Jyap9675
True Point Guard

Jyap9675 has decent reputation

2 step vert 27 inches. 5'7
Jyap9675 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 01:58 AM   #168
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

Just letting people know I'm going to do the Jump Manual program. I'm starting 6-12-2012, because I don't think my ice packs will be here until then. I will let you know how my results turn out. I'm 26 years old and I've got about a 20 something vertical. I haven't really measured it yet. I'll do all of that when I get done with all of the pre-workout reading, video and preparation. It promises something like a 10" vertical increase in 60 days I believe. I do a lot of walking throughout the day that is slower, so I'm not sure if that will affect my results. I'm hearing it's legit, but I'll make sure I post my results even if it takes longer because of injury or whatever bumps in the road happen.
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:46 AM   #169
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04mzwach
Just letting people know I'm going to do the Jump Manual program. I'm starting 6-12-2012, because I don't think my ice packs will be here until then. I will let you know how my results turn out. I'm 26 years old and I've got about a 20 something vertical. I haven't really measured it yet. I'll do all of that when I get done with all of the pre-workout reading, video and preparation. It promises something like a 10" vertical increase in 60 days I believe. I do a lot of walking throughout the day that is slower, so I'm not sure if that will affect my results. I'm hearing it's legit, but I'll make sure I post my results even if it takes longer because of injury or whatever bumps in the road happen.

Ok, will be looking forward hearing the results.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 12:34 PM   #170
ace23

ace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputation

I don't know about those vertical leap programs. I tried Air Alert when I was in HS, and I don't think my knees have fully recovered.

Last edited by ace23 : 06-11-2012 at 12:36 PM.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:52 PM   #171
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Its probably like 15" now.

It was prob around 30-31" when I played in HS but I haven't stayed active. I think the last time it was actually measured was like 7th grade tho.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 10:31 PM   #172
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
I don't know about those vertical leap programs. I tried Air Alert when I was in HS, and I don't think my knees have fully recovered.
Interesting. I did not experience knee issues from that program. What kind of knee issues did you experience?
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 11:20 AM   #173
ace23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
Interesting. I did not experience knee issues from that program. What kind of knee issues did you experience?
Just weakness and tightness. I felt like I couldn't jump to my full ability or extend my legs fully as I jumped for days at a time during the program. Even in the weeks after, I was still having problems, though to a lesser extent.
Old 06-14-2012, 01:37 PM   #174
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 08:31 PM   #175
TheSilentKiller
3-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I might be able to get a foot on a good day. White men can't jump could not be any more true.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 04:40 PM   #176
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

Like almost everyone else you meet online, I'm about 6'4-6'6 and my vert is about 43' standing. I've been able to dunk since I was 14 also.

Don't ask why i'm not playing competitively in any way
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 12:36 PM   #177
mobbdeep
I brick open layups

mobbdeep has an OK reputation so far

I am 6'1 and i have no vertical. It's sad. But I play below the rim and i don't get hurt lol.
mobbdeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 11:12 PM   #178
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

high 30s with an approach
KDTrey5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 03:01 PM   #179
TMacMagic
I hit open 5-footers

TMacMagic has decent reputation

1.5 inches.
TMacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 03:12 PM   #180
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacMagic
1.5 inches.
KDTrey5 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: