Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 04-22-2012, 05:52 PM   #1
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Lakers Looks Like Shit....

Hey, call it like you see it, but lakers are not playing well enough going into the playoff especialy against top TEAMs i.e Spurs and OKC. This team(Lakers) needs some youth their just to much standing around and not getting at it on the court.

Kobe return has not help in no fashion maybe hasn't shook the rust from 13 days off. Just no hustle on anybody part. People lakers are in trouble and probably want make it out of the second round of the PO.

I feel sorry for sessions, bescause this team has no direction its just free style with them and I see some confusion his face (sessions). People it just don't work having and speedy PG and everyone with speed is sitting on the bench called youth. Bynum and Gasol pug up the middle like playing defense on our PG stopping him from break down any teams.

Guy's hope you enjoy the PO I want be into it "I'm in offseason MODE now and soon to be retiring from the forum. Good luck....
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:21 PM   #2
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Lakers Looks Like Shit....

Save your complaints for the off-season, they can't do anything about it right now.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:43 PM   #3
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA.MJ&KB#1
Hey, call it like you see it, but lakers are not playing well enough going into the playoff especialy against top TEAMs i.e Spurs and OKC. This team(Lakers) needs some youth their just to much standing around and not getting at it on the court.

Kobe return has not help in no fashion maybe hasn't shook the rust from 13 days off. Just no hustle on anybody part. People lakers are in trouble and probably want make it out of the second round of the PO.

I feel sorry for sessions, bescause this team has no direction its just free style with them and I see some confusion his face (sessions). People it just don't work having and speedy PG and everyone with speed is sitting on the bench called youth. Bynum and Gasol pug up the middle like playing defense on our PG stopping him from break down any teams.

Guy's hope you enjoy the PO I want be into it "I'm in offseason MODE now and soon to be retiring from the forum. Good luck....

I feel your frustration bro
It's sad because we do have enough talent to win the Championship but a coach who has no freaking clue as to what he's doing.
Let's hope we fire the sucker as soon as the season ends.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 04:51 AM   #4
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
It's sad because we do have enough talent to win the Championship but a coach who has no freaking clue as to what he's doing.

Win ;)
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 10:32 AM   #5
anyonebutmiami
I airball my layups

anyonebutmiami has not been impressing people

Quote:

I think the players are to blame as well..

They rarely give 100% effort for the whole game....(KB is probably 90%).... Teams that
hustle (like DEN) beat us easily just because of effort.
anyonebutmiami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 10:57 AM   #6
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool
Exclamation Re: Lakers Looks Like Shit....

Lol lakers are in a big need to build chemistry and these loses are great for the experience before the second round!!! I believe we will learn from our mistake early on so we can become a true championship team!!! Imo if we were to have swept the nuggets we would have fallen apart in the second round!!! I'm more confident now then ever before!!!!
Go Lakers's!!!!!!!
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 11:55 AM   #7
DKLaker

The biggest problem with this team is coaching NOT chemistry.
Old 05-11-2012, 12:03 PM   #8
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

no

:)
Old 05-11-2012, 12:27 PM   #9
DKLaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
no

:)

Name 1 basketball expert who thinks Brown is a good coach.
Old 05-11-2012, 03:01 PM   #10
mr sax
Kids at the park dunk on me

mr sax has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Why don't you apply for the job?
mr sax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 04:15 PM   #11
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Name 1 basketball expert who thinks Brown is a good coach.

Me LOL
Old 05-11-2012, 05:20 PM   #12
DKLaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Me LOL

I rest my case
Old 05-11-2012, 05:36 PM   #13
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here

Once again to much standing around nobody care to slash in lanes to the basket. Lakers brought in sessions and MB put him and blake on the floor together..HMMMM. WHO The leader when it comes to PG's? That's for sure chemistry problem or coaching problem take your pick guys.

Hey, I'm a true fan for over 30 years and I can tell you I've never seen a laker team with lack of hustle and nonchalant on the court. We don't deserve to move on too the second round let's save the embarrassment and for that I blame the players and coaching staff all we can do is stay optimistic.

Do we remember last year this laker TEAM was called a "ROLLER COASTER" never in my support to this TEAM have I seen some much disarray on the court to the bench and the blame falls directly on the coaches for most part. I'm sure Phil laughing his ass off or maybe not. Young guys come to this great organization wins a couple rings and forget to stay professional and focus on the biggest prize "CALLED HISTORY" and be remember as a long time laker even after retirement i.e Magic and kareem.

Good luck in game 7, but it's just a matter of time before the lack of coaching skills and lack of defense bite us in the ass.
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 05:00 PM   #14
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here

And smell like Shit...that reeks of Bynum farting on the team even at 50 miles away. 5 years later and Bynum still acting like he's 17 year old.
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 08:20 PM   #15
Da Kobester
I brick open layups

Da Kobester has an OK reputation so far

In a game where the Lakers showed the Thunder where they can be beaten by a low scoring half court tempo paced game monitored by the Laker bigs for 46 minutes then we all just knew failure would come because of one's ego. We just knew that Kobe always have to put an exclamation point thinking he's the man lobbing a weak as.s pass to durantula's outstretch arms does he not remember Durant's wingspan? If that wasn't enough to deflate his ego then on the next play of course he is snake bitten by a reflection of a correct call off of him a suffocating defense played by the Thunders down the stretch on Kobe.Could you really blame MWP for not throwing to Kobe when Blake was wide open at the corner? Result Kobe's ego once again when he's not the main man at end of games went off on World Peace hmmn............After all that hard hard defensive disciplinary game played the Lakers think like sh.it too at sequences towards end of game 2 with a chance to even it up wtf!
Da Kobester is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: