Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-26-2012, 11:29 AM   #106
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: White Priviledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmulls

That sentence is just ridiculous. In fact, you are ridiculous. You are trying to justify murder and theft.

And over half of rapes SHOULD be committed by whites. Whites SHOULD commit about 80% of rapes, because that is the percentage of this country's population that is white.

The fact is whites contribute less crime per capita than their population should, and blacks contribute several times more.
Im not justifying murder or theft. Youre trying to take the stance that blacks are naturally violent. Im trying to show you thats not true. The crimes commited by most blacks are a product of socio-economic issues.

And you saying that whites should be commiting most of the rapes based on stats is defending their crimes. Thats hypocritical. And as i stated in my post, if you go by stats, blacks are clearly the most patriotic race in the US. Because based on the percentage, they make up double ther population percentage wise, of our military. You must agree.

And if you go back and do research, youll find that black men are the most wrongfully accused of rapes and have the highest rate of overturned convictions. Theres been alot of blacks that have been released due to the new technology we have as far as DNA

Last edited by 97 bulls : 04-26-2012 at 06:39 PM.
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 04:17 PM   #107
DCL
NBA rookie of the year

DCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this board

chris rock said something like, "if you're black, you gotta get A's and B's to succeed in life. but if you're white, you can get straight C's and still get to be president."
DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 12:19 PM   #108
BlueandGold
bball/boxing

BlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivers to gates
Think of all those flash mob stories from the last few years. Black teens getting together and attacking people AND children. Youtube has endless vids of whites being attacked by blacks. But if you're poor it's ok to throw out morals and decency.
Yea good point, i guess white on black violence in the US is non-existant. Those damn blacks when will they learn that only white on black violence is acceptable!

Seriously just reading some of these butthurt, predictable, 1-dimensional responses from white people just makes me almost ashamed to be white myself. I remember reading this one poster making the case that his boss is black and that's why "there is no racism"... that's probably why he's so mad at black people i guess, can't take a black person telling him to stop being such a stupid hick and do his job.
BlueandGold is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: