Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-11-2012, 02:15 PM   #16
Cowboy Thunder
2012 I rep flatulence

Cowboy Thunder has not been impressing people
Default Re: OKC vs. Denver - who ya got?

OKC in 6 vs Nugz

Sweep against the Lakers
Cowboy Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 03:56 PM   #17
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

OKC in 5 again.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 04:03 PM   #18
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurple
I dont think we would have a great chance at advancing, but it will be a very good series.

We match up OK/well with the Thunder and usually play close with them (regular season and last years playoffs). Durant as a closer is the big difference, but the same can be said for Kobe..

Faried guarding KD would be interesting

I think Denver would benefit with their bigs. With OKC's smaller size and less offensive Ibaka/Perk, it would be smart to play Harrington and Faried more. Draw OKC out of the paint and their guys won't have to worry about wasting so much energy defending OKC.

Westbrook/Durant/Harden are the people to stop, and if you can get one to play badly and one other to play slightly below average, Denver could win.

Gallo and Brewer have decent size to match up on Durant, and Brewer and the Mavs beat them last year.

I think it would be an intense series, but I won't pick a winner until the matchup actually happens.

Denver would definitely have a shot though.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 04:22 PM   #19
mjokc
Local High School Star

mjokc is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
I think Denver would benefit with their bigs. With OKC's smaller size and less offensive Ibaka/Perk, it would be smart to play Harrington and Faried more. Draw OKC out of the paint and their guys won't have to worry about wasting so much energy defending OKC.

Westbrook/Durant/Harden are the people to stop, and if you can get one to play badly and one other to play slightly below average, Denver could win.

Gallo and Brewer have decent size to match up on Durant, and Brewer and the Mavs beat them last year.

I think it would be an intense series, but I won't pick a winner until the matchup actually happens.

Denver would definitely have a shot though.

mjokc is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: