Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-28-2012, 07:38 PM   #16
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rank the Number 1 picks from the last 10 drafts

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
This, although if you are talking absolute best then Yao should be above Rose and arguably Howard. This is the best one though quite easily.

Yao was tough. He was the only player I wasnt sure where to put.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:39 PM   #17
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
21.7ppg 11.5rpg 3.5apg on 52% FG in just two NBA seasons. Thats why bonehead.

I know his stats you tool. But on this list, he should be toward the middle and not in top 3. Your list makes sense, but when bgriffins dad ranks him 3 over an Rose and Yao, common....
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:42 PM   #18
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Low
I know his stats you tool. But on this list, he should be toward the middle and not in top 3. Your list makes sense, but when bgriffins dad ranks him 3 over an Rose and Yao, common....

Its his dad dude!
Old 06-28-2012, 07:43 PM   #19
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Its his dad dude!

T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:51 PM   #20
ralph_i_el
The Wizard

ralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGriffin's Dad
  1. LeBron James (2003)
  2. Dwight Howard (2004)
  3. Blake Griffin (2009)
  4. Derrick Rose (2008)
  5. Yao Ming (2002)
  6. Kyrie Irving (2011)
  7. John Wall (2010)
  8. Andrea Bargnani (2006)
  9. Greg Oden (2007)
  10. Andrew Bogut (2005)

bogut below Bargs and Oden?
ralph_i_el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:52 PM   #21
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Wait I just noticed he had Oden over someone.

Stop doing bath salts kid.
Old 06-28-2012, 08:16 PM   #22
Simple Jack
Fredette About It

Simple Jack has a near all-star reputation hereSimple Jack has a near all-star reputation hereSimple Jack has a near all-star reputation hereSimple Jack has a near all-star reputation hereSimple Jack has a near all-star reputation hereSimple Jack has a near all-star reputation here

Kyrie will be #2 or #3 on this list in a few years.
Simple Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: