Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 07-06-2012, 02:25 PM   #1
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here
Default Nets fans: Time to burn Kidd's Jersey?

Well I have to say I've been a hardcore Kidd's fan since his Nets era. I wanted him to win even after he requested to be traded to Dallas Mavs, and I rooted for the Mavs for the past few postseasons since Nets were out of it. But joining the Knicks is way too horrendous and I guess Kidd sure doesnt care if the Nets will retire his jersey any longer. It does not matter as he aint getting a second ring with the Knicks. I still kept a Kidd Nets jersey in my closest, and I am considering that I should toss or even burn it. What do you think?
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 03:21 PM   #2
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Nets fans: Time to burn Kidd's Jersey?

Come on man, He will always be remembered as a Net no matter what. He gave us his best years. He is 39 and does not have much left in him. Let him go to Dah MeCcA.
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 06:03 PM   #3
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

All he really is... is a role player nowadays. It's not like he was a current superstar and left the Nets for the Knicks.
He just recorded his worst averages of his career and left Dallas for NY.

NBD
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 09:48 AM   #4
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He discussed going to the Nets with his agent but the Nets had nothing to offer him. 1.5 million would have likely been the most they could offer.
One thing that's not getting a lot of attention is that he left the Mavericks to play for the Knicks. The reason is because he never had a true Nets-Knicks rivalry with his time in the NBA. This would be the first and he wants to be a part of that. That shows his respect for the Nets, and the Nets were his first preference but it didn't work out.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 12:37 PM   #5
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

^ all good points above. ^

kidd still likes the nets and is excited about the brooklyn move and wishes them well. every interview i've ever seen, mostly through ND, has shown that.

the NBA is a business, first and foremost. best to always keep that in mind because almost every player you've ever liked is going to 'betray you' by one day leaving the team you were following.

he wanted to play for the nets and it didn't work out. keep your jersey. :)
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: