Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-13-2012, 11:52 PM   #61
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: pretty sure RG3 will bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroitkid816
yeah i was probably wrong. chit happens. this forum is so slow that it's a big deal when someone makes a wrong prediction. but yeah i'm probably going to continue watchging rg3 every week again. dude is even more exciting in the pros
It was a shitty write up to begin with. No one should be taking this crap prediction with no value in it seriously. There's a lot of arm chair analyses on the internet.
AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 11:53 PM   #62
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroitkid816
yeah i was probably wrong. chit happens. this forum is so slow that it's a big deal when someone makes a wrong prediction. but yeah i'm probably going to continue watchging rg3 every week again. dude is even more exciting in the pros
Don't worry, pretty much everyone on this forum was wrong about Cam Newton.
irondarts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 06:56 AM   #63
detroitkid816
Serious playground baller

detroitkid816 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonzoGOAT
It was a shitty write up to begin with. No one should be taking this crap prediction with no value in it seriously. There's a lot of arm chair analyses on the internet.
arm chair =/= wrong, just very unreliable normally. there's some pretty good internet analysts out there though. but hey this will only make me stronger in the long run. yeah it won't help my ISH reputation at all, but who really cares
detroitkid816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 06:14 PM   #64
Cowboy Thunder
2012 I rep flatulence

Cowboy Thunder has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy Thunder
then you were fortunate enough to see us wreck that goofball

49-3 halfway through the 3rd quarter (35-0 at half) ....there's your Heisman winner
Greatest 2nd post in a thread of all time
Cowboy Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 09:07 PM   #65
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I take it the short bus u took to school was orange instead of yellow ?
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 09:30 PM   #66
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

rg3's been great so far. probably the early (SUPER super super early) favorite for rookie of the year
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: