Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 09-22-2012, 04:53 AM   #16
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: do u steamroll late screens?

I have to agree if they keep using blatant illegal screens, just run through them once real hard, and they will stop. You can act like it's an accident if you aren't the confrontational type.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 09:54 PM   #17
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiThrice
Lol @ the tough guys in here sayingthey "steamroll" screens. Most of these kids are probably under >6' and >200 pounds. Your not steam rolling anyone buddy.

When I set a screen and someone runs into me I stick my shoulder or elbow out the next time he tries that shit.
Thats how you get killed.
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 10:35 PM   #18
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Your not steam rolling anyone buddy.

When I set a screen and someone runs into me I stick my shoulder or elbow out the next time he tries that shit.

kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 10:33 PM   #19
LBJFTW
Duncan>Kobe>Lebron

LBJFTW has decent reputation

Not a good idea to try and steamroll. All the guy has to do is lower himself and flip you. Kind of like 0:59 in Above the Rim:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJkurQfolUc
LBJFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 07:28 AM   #20
Overdrive
Local High School Star

Overdrive has decent reputationOverdrive has decent reputation

Quote:
Lol @ the tough guys in here sayingthey "steamroll" screens. Most of these kids are probably under >6' and >200 pounds. Your not steam rolling anyone buddy.

I'm 5"9' and overweight, so I got a low center of mass and I got quite some lateral quickness for my mass. If I decide to steamroll it it usually ends up bad for the guy setting the screen and not for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJFTW
Not a good idea to try and steamroll. All the guy has to do is lower himself and flip you. Kind of like 0:59 in Above the Rim:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJkurQfolUc

Doesn't work in my case. But

Last edited by Overdrive : 09-24-2012 at 07:30 AM.
Overdrive is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: