Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-05-2012, 04:21 AM   #16
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My fellow Americans,

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsPackers
Fuck that WE DA BESSSSS!!!

Its the truth doe

Honestly, it doesn't matter one bit to me if people in other countries have some senseless bias against me. I myself do not hold that same bias against them because I realize that all men are created equal, and such a senseless conviction is simply ignorant.

Also, I, and most people I know, do not ever plan to permanently reside outside the US so this bias will never directly affect me. I realize there are foreign policy implications that sociologically affect me, but hopefully the foreign powers in the position of deciding things like that do not hold such ignorant biases.

Basically - Dey mad cuz we stylin on dem! And dey cant do shyt and dey still mad!

Very insightful comments. You are definitely not an absolute moron. Thumbs up!
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:25 AM   #17
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
Very insightful comments. You are definitely not an absolute moron. Thumbs up!

Ooh, you fuck dudes?

OOOOOOOHHHH RIPPPPPED EMMMMMMMM

I don't need some geek sittin in a pile of wet socks right now criticizing the way I deliver my opinion. If you are genuinly concerned about how people you have never met are going to passively discriminate against you, then you are a clown.
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:28 AM   #18
DonD13

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Question Re: My fellow Americans,

Quote:
Fuck that WE DA BESSSSS!!!

Its the truth doe

Honestly, it doesn't matter one bit to me if people in other countries have some senseless bias against me. I myself do not hold that same bias against them because I realize that all men are created equal, and such a senseless conviction is simply ignorant.

Also, I, and most people I know, do not ever plan to permanently reside outside the US so this bias will never directly affect me. I realize there are foreign policy implications that sociologically affect me, but hopefully the foreign powers in the position of deciding things like that do not hold such ignorant biases.

Basically - Dey mad cuz we stylin on dem! And dey cant do shyt and dey still mad!

so iz you da bess or are we all equal?
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:30 AM   #19
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Ooh, you fuck dudes?

OOOOOOOHHHH RIPPPPPED EMMMMMMMM

I don't need some geek sittin in a pile of wet socks right now criticizing the way I deliver my opinion. If you are genuinly concerned about how people you have never met are going to passively discriminate against you, then you are a clown.

Exhibit A of the simple minds I was referring to. Keep behaving as you are, it is interesting for me to observe simpletons trying to articulate meaningless drivel that media and pop culture has spoon fed them which they confuse with actual intelligent discourse
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:21 AM   #20
MetsPackers
new based god

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
Exhibit A of the simple minds I was referring to. Keep behaving as you are, it is interesting for me to observe simpletons trying to articulate meaningless drivel that media and pop culture has spoon fed them which they confuse with actual intelligent discourse

You're still mad though, right?
Old 10-05-2012, 07:52 AM   #21
blazerjimmy
High School Starter

blazerjimmy has no real reputation yet.

Always find it amazingly humorous to hear fellow Americans whine and complain about how the US is evil and that all we do is exploit other people....

I put people like that in the same "limited comprehension of reality" grouping as I put these mentally ill individuals who think drones are even now forming into "SKYNET"!!!!

Those in the first group (US is evil) are usually kids in school or those done with school and who can't find jobs....or at least not the jobs that they want, but with all their class room experience and deep personal insight, THEY know how evil America is........
blazerjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:56 AM   #22
DCL
NBA rookie of the year

DCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this board

but we do f--k some countries pretty hard. not necessarily by military force, but even by foreign policies like sanctions or closed trade. just by the power of bullying everyone else, we scare them to follow our way or else we'd f--k them up too. so who's the biggest thug in the UN? that's right, the USA. we gangstas and sh!t.

i'm only kidding. we should mind our own business sometimes. we got enough friggin problems at home to deal with.

Last edited by DCL : 10-05-2012 at 08:58 AM.
DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:03 AM   #23
bmulls
Great college starter

bmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation here

It comes with the territory.

There will come a day when China takes over as the world's greatest power and these same mother ****ers whining about us now will be begging to have us back.
bmulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:03 AM   #24
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King

OhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation here

"Bad" is a subjective term, just because we believe our way is the right way and influence others to follow our way does not make us bad. Its only bad if you don't like the US. Someone has to be powerful and influential, and it happens that that is the US. The US sometimes makes bad decisions, cus shit, being powerful aint easy. Anyone who comes from the point of view that we are 'bad' has an agenda or is ignorant, simple as that.
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:36 AM   #25
JaggerCommaMick
Banned

JaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmulls
It comes with the territory.

There will come a day when China takes over as the world's greatest power and these same mother ****ers whining about us now will be begging to have us back.

Amen.

The hipster liberal crowd loves to complain. About government, about art, about their absentee fathers, whatever. They feel that complaining about everything creates an aura of intellectualism and awareness that they dont really have, but wish for others to see in them. It is a disguise for their ignorance and lack of bloody confidence, mates!

You chaps just WAIT until it aint the US patrollin the neighborhood anymore. Oh lawd have mercy that aint gonna be a pretty day. Just wait until ancountry like China or Russia or some consolidated force of middle eastern country bypasses the US in capability. You will rue the day you cursed the order tour country maintains. Does it indeed take some spoils for its troubles? Oh indeed it does mates. Indeed indeed. Thats how life works. But mates you oughtta appreciate how benevolent the USA runs things vs the alternatives. Imagine if USA hadnt had the might to defend Europe from the Nazis. You think USA is a big meanie? Guess you blokes would have preferred the Nazis, huh? Or maybe you'd prefer North Korea. Because without USA keepin everyone safe, it wouldnt be Switzerland tryin to take over the world and bring about a fondu utopia. Itd be a North Korea, or Iran, or someone who aint nearly got the belief in freedoms the ol stars and stripes promotes.
JaggerCommaMick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:45 PM   #26
MetsPackers
new based god

Anyone you thinks china will surpass the US within the next 10 years is a complete fool. Unless, you completely base your arguement on arbitrary statistics like 'economic growth'

China is still lightyears behind the us in terns of simplete things like providing for their people, building a stable housing market, etc. All the china whistleblowersjust have some anti US agenda
Old 10-05-2012, 01:57 PM   #27
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Anyone who thinks china will surpass the US within the next 10 years is a complete fool. Unless, you completely base your arguement on arbitrary statistics like 'economic growth'

China is still lightyears behind the us in terns of simplete things like providing for their people, building a stable housing market, etc. All the china whistleblowersjust have some anti US agenda

You're missing one small variable...

"Our world as we know it, is a lot simpler to put to an end than you might think."
(especially here in America)
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:58 PM   #28
JaggerCommaMick
Banned

JaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Anyone you thinks china will surpass the US within the next 10 years is a complete fool. Unless, you completely base your arguement on arbitrary statistics like 'economic growth'

10 years, no of course not.

20 years, things get more conceivable.

China is serious right now, mate. While the pansy crowd in the USA is trying to downsize its global importance. Half the country would just as soon pick up accoustic guitars and write poetry about how evil george bush is, and expect in their head that it will lead to harmonious utopia. These ignorant, naive fools are in denial about how competitive and cutthroat the world is. They just wanna sip hard lemonade and pretend to be elitists and wear stupid looking shoes, pretending they're better than the people who actually do the dirty work keeping them economically viable and safe. These pansies should be rounded up and shot. They aint men, they're hermaphodite losers, like the bloke Deucewallaces with the blond locks of hair coverin his giant forehead and bright red cheeks. Could this bloke stand up to anyone? Hell no, mate! He's a whiny, insecure pushover. He's a bitch, mate. The USA is increasingly filling up with bitches who take their position for granted. They need a reminder from Colonol Jessup about sleeping under the blanket the USA provides and then questioning the manner in which it provides it. **** them cowards and fa ggots and losers.
JaggerCommaMick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 03:25 PM   #29
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCL
but we do f--k some countries pretty hard. not necessarily by military force, but even by foreign policies like sanctions or closed trade. just by the power of bullying everyone else, we scare them to follow our way or else we'd f--k them up too. so who's the biggest thug in the UN? that's right, the USA. we gangstas and sh!t.

i'm only kidding. we should mind our own business sometimes. we got enough friggin problems at home to deal with.

This here is another interesting thing to think about, especially as the world gets smaller and smaller: What ISN'T our business? We have interests and sights on just about everything. That makes it hard to ignore places out right.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:57 PM   #30
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

America is just as evil as Russians and Chinese at times. How many democratic elected regimes has the United States and replaced them dictators?

To answer the OP, not sure how it feels. We Americans are so naive to know what's going on around us that we don't think of ourselves as that way. We think of ourselves as the Superpower that is out to save the world........far from the bad guy.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: