Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-08-2012, 10:28 AM   #46
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Bledsoe = Mini Lebron

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
That athletic body he possess for a 6'1 guy is freakish... mostly his strength, did you see how he moved Faried out of the way for that and 1? He looks like he put on some more muscle mass, looks like 240 lbs lol

should have been a charge
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 11:30 AM   #47
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
I guess Odom is gonna be used more as a 4. His minutes are going to be very limited tho.

A little hopeful on that George trade lol.

I wonder if the Lakers would be interested in Butler.

Odom as a 3 would be a total disaster, even moreso now considering he is less athletic. Even a 70% Odom would be an upgrade over our backup 4s last year (Martin/Simmons/Gomes).

Hopeful or not, I still would be iffy on pulling the trigger only due to the fact I'd rather get a NOW guy.

Even if they were, they have nothing to offer that the Clippers would want.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:44 PM   #48
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA4EVER
Look sick, I like them

Yea man so do I. Much cleaner, more unique looking than the reds. TBH that should be our permanent road jersey.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:48 PM   #49
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

Here's Bledsoe on his weekend job

DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:50 PM   #50
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
Here's Bledsoe on his weekend job

hahaha... that guy looks just like Bledsoe. Is it?
Old 10-08-2012, 04:22 PM   #51
Fiasco
latsis4everô

Fiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation here

Always thought Bledsoe played like Tony Parker, but I'm in the minority with that one. The only comparable thing is his athleticism re: LeBron.

Eric and LeBron used to share the same agent until this summer, I believe. Which is kind of cool.
Fiasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 04:23 PM   #52
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiasco
Always thought Bledsoe played like Tony Parker, but I'm in the minority with that one. The only comparable thing is his athleticism re: LeBron.

Eric and LeBron used to share the same agent until this summer, I believe. Which is kind of cool.

I think he's closer to a Rondo type than Parker but his slashing ability and speed does remind me of Parker. Beyond having the same agent before they are actually good friends.
Old 10-08-2012, 06:08 PM   #53
Xiao Yao You
NBA All-star

Xiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Odom as a 3 would be a total disaster, even moreso now considering he is less athletic. Even a 70% Odom would be an upgrade over our backup 4s last year (Martin/Simmons/Gomes).

Hopeful or not, I still would be iffy on pulling the trigger only due to the fact I'd rather get a NOW guy.

Even if they were, they have nothing to offer that the Clippers would want.

70% I'm sure would be welcome over the bum Dallas got last year.
Xiao Yao You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:10 PM   #54
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So should this be the catch-all GAWDsoe watch thread?

CF86, maybe you can keep updates of his game stats here?
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 03:39 AM   #55
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialQue
So should this be the catch-all GAWDsoe watch thread?

CF86, maybe you can keep updates of his game stats here?

. I already have a thread just titled "Eric Godsoe" or w/e that I bump here and there. Unfortunately for Thunder God Bledsoe CP3 is 100 percent back and doing full scrimmages, full contact now. So he's going to be back to bench after pre-season. Part of me was hoping CP3 missed first week or two of season just so Bledsoe could dominate.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: