Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 09-06-2012, 11:11 PM   #16
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: New Uni's

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
that's the home white.
But the waistband is orange and Amar'e's shoes are different. I think it's a photoshop.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 02:33 AM   #17
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 09:13 AM   #18
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
that's the home white.

I think what he's saying is in the link you posted the colors are different than the actual pic you posted. So are the sneakers. It's like someone edited the colors.

I think the jerseys look better on the mannequin. The letters are bolder and bigger. They pop more which compliments the simple design. (Sorry I'm into design n fashion). All in all, I like them. Could be better, could be worse. I definitely like em better than the ones with the black trim from last year though.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 09:27 AM   #19
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

From the other link.
It's photoshopped. Still,I prefer the blue waistband.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 03:37 PM   #20
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation

am i crazy or are these the same as the knicks old school uni's of the 90s with some slight mods. Ive seen people talk about these uni's like theyre something new but they look almost exactly like the throwbacks.
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 04:03 PM   #21
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
am i crazy or are these the same as the knicks old school uni's of the 90s with some slight mods. Ive seen people talk about these uni's like theyre something new but they look almost exactly like the throwbacks.
I think that was the goal. The throwbacks looked better than our Jerseys last year. Plus I think teams are goign to simpler uniforms because they're about to put those stupid ads on them. I wrote a letter to the NBA and they actually replied. To some things up, theyre going to do it for purely financial reasons and theres nothing we can do about it lol

Last edited by franchize : 10-25-2012 at 04:13 PM.
Old 10-25-2012, 04:45 PM   #22
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I think that was the goal. The throwbacks looked better than our Jerseys last year. Plus I think teams are goign to simpler uniforms because they're about to put those stupid ads on them. I wrote a letter to the NBA and they actually replied. To some things up, theyre going to do it for purely financial reasons and theres nothing we can do about it lol

forgot about that stupid ad idea.. did they release any prototypes or set a date on when they would be put into effect?
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 10:11 AM   #23
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
forgot about that stupid ad idea.. did they release any prototypes or set a date on when they would be put into effect?
I don't think so but I think it's pretty much inevitable at this point.Stern is trying to make the NBA look like European basketball. Ironically, European basketball isn't nearly as good as NBA basketball Go figure. In other words, Stern's idea of a successful league isn't about what's the most entertaining and please the crowd most. It's about what generates the most money from corporate big wigs.
Old 10-28-2012, 02:34 AM   #24
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

I At first I didn't mind the ads, but I like the new uniformms so much i'm against the idea now. Also the new uniforms are sick.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: