Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-13-2012, 06:18 AM   #31
Jyap9675
True Point Guard

Jyap9675 has decent reputation
Default Re: My 5000th post is dedicated to you, Jeremy Lin.

The heat knows that Lin can't shoot hence they are ready to double Parson or Harden lol. Oh well Lin got his $25 million
Jyap9675 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:17 AM   #32
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lin looks like a PG right now that is several years away, no? Like a rookie with a lot of promise? More than the seasoned PG they expect him to be.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:40 AM   #33
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's great to have a better point guard (Felton) who's also 3 times cheaper and fits better into the system.

Smart decision for not matching that offer sheet.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:43 AM   #34
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Chill out. Come on weren't we calling Lin/Harden best backcourt a few days ago?
ONE GAME DOES NOT MAKE A PLAYER.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:45 AM   #35
DCL
NBA rookie of the year

DCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this board

lin looking like garbage
DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:49 AM   #36
FKAri
Good college starter

FKAri is considered somewhat coolFKAri is considered somewhat coolFKAri is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigVeto
Racism is alive and well.

Everybody misses shots. Jordan. Bird. Nash. West. Miller. Allen. Abdul-Jabbar. AIDS boy. This is no big deal. Lin will bounce back.

Interesting that you didn't mention Kobe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWgfx-bXsg4

lmao.
FKAri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:03 AM   #37
I<3NBA
College superstar

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Lin is missing his couch. he needs it back to get his powers back.
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:09 AM   #38
raprap
Local High School Star

raprap is a pretty well-respected posterraprap is a pretty well-respected posterraprap is a pretty well-respected poster

raprap is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:13 AM   #39
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikek85
ok I like Jeremy Lin and all,

but when he airballed that... I LOL'd. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Jeremy has as much pressure as a rookie as Lebron had for his decision. Hopefully he gets through it.
That last part makes no sense. Bron has had tons more pressure than Jeremy let's be real.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:10 PM   #40
TheBigVeto
Negging Me Is Gay

TheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FKAri
Interesting that you didn't mention Kobe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWgfx-bXsg4

lmao.

Kobe isn't a great player.
TheBigVeto is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: