Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-15-2012, 08:29 PM   #2101
Nanners
Good college starter

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
I'd run with Spiller and Richardson. I've made it a point not to play dudes going up against Chicago's D...they're just too good. Cleveland most likely'll try to stay away from Dallas' secondary and Miami's run D has been brutal. No Fred Jackson either.

this is what I love about arian foster. so far this year, he has been basically matchup proof. played him last week against the bears defense with confidence. the only other RB who i would start against bears or SF without any second thoughts this season is adrian peterson.
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:33 PM   #2102
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

Sproles or Ivory?
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 02:30 PM   #2103
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners
this is what I love about arian foster. so far this year, he has been basically matchup proof. played him last week against the bears defense with confidence. the only other RB who i would start against bears or SF without any second thoughts this season is adrian peterson.

Good, because I just traded for AP and he's got Chicago two more times this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
Though you gave up some homerun hitters, what you got my friend is consistency. I didn't like what you did after reading it initially but I think it will fit. Marshall's gotta be leading the league in targets. He definitely is more consistent than Cruz, this year especially. AP is a huge advantage over McCoy right now. Losing Reggie Wayne's tough; he's having a monster year but Sanders can get you some points here and there. Hopefully your league is a PPR league because Reece gets a lot of receptions.

Yup, PPR. I was already planning on benching Cruz for Sidney Rice this week just based on the fact Rice has had 5 TD's in the last 5 games, and he's been on the bench. Not to mention Manning's looked like horseshit lately. So I upgraded a wideout and halfback and got Rice in my starting lineup. He got three stars in return that he'll need to make a push for the playoffs since the rest of his team is underachieving. Win/win.

Last edited by code green : 11-16-2012 at 02:35 PM.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 02:37 PM   #2104
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
Sproles or Ivory?

That's a tough one. I'm not going to even try to dissect the gangbang they have at RB, I just wouldn't want to play any of them. Do you have any other options besides those two? If not, I guess Sproles if he's looking healthy, especially in a PPR league.

Sproles, Ivory, Thomas, and Ingram. Great for an NFL team, horrible for a fantasy team.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:32 PM   #2105
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Unsure what to do with Ryan Matthews, anyone have any idea if he'll play or not? I was going to pick up Battle and start him. but i'd have to drop Roethlisberger to do that.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:15 PM   #2106
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Cowboys d v browns or Green Bay v lions
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:22 PM   #2107
AboveTheRim.
Great young streetballer

AboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
Cowboys d v browns or Green Bay v lions

Cowboys. They've been really good at generating turnovers, and the Lions/Packers will probably be fairly high scoring.
AboveTheRim. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:38 PM   #2108
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

^^thanks!

Got another one. Steve smith or Randall cobb
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:12 PM   #2109
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Vincent Jackson @ Carolina
or
Brandon Marshall @ SF (Without Cutler)

Leaning towards VJax.
irondarts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:03 AM   #2110
shaq2000
mde

shaq2000 has decent reputationshaq2000 has decent reputation

RB2: Ryan Mathews or Darren Sproles?
shaq2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:19 AM   #2111
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Vincent Jackson @ Carolina
or
Brandon Marshall @ SF (Without Cutler)

Leaning towards VJax.
I think i would too. I am trying my best to stay away from the players who have their qbs out this week.
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:10 PM   #2112
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

Really torn at my WR positions. Julio Jones didn't really practice all week and now the NFL channel says he's active. I have Reggie Wayne , AJ Green, and Eric Decker starting with Julio Jones on the bench. Should I keep him on the bench or start him. Thanks for any advice.
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 01:00 PM   #2113
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihoopallday
Really torn at my WR positions. Julio Jones didn't really practice all week and now the NFL channel says he's active. I have Reggie Wayne , AJ Green, and Eric Decker starting with Julio Jones on the bench. Should I keep him on the bench or start him. Thanks for any advice.
I just benched him for Moore
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:17 PM   #2114
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation here

Playing against a guy who only has six players in his lineup. Two were Griffin and Andre Johnson.

I'm down by 30 against him. Maclin and Mike Williams gave me two catches today. I ****ing hate Fantasy Football.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:29 PM   #2115
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
Playing against a guy who only has six players in his lineup. Two were Griffin and Andre Johnson.

I'm down by 30 against him. Maclin and Mike Williams gave me two catches today. I ****ing hate Fantasy Football.

I lost to a guy with 4 active players (was Brady, Jackson, Nelson, and Steelers D) a coupe weeks ago. I might miss the playoffs because of that ****ing week.

I feel your pain.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: