Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-16-2012, 01:59 PM   #151
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Boston Celtics (5-3) vs Brooklyn Nets (4-2) 8:00 EST TNT

Can someone explain to me wtf Avery was doing with the fouling?
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 02:02 PM   #152
Kiddlovesnets
7-time NBA All-Star

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko

Hes probably scared of Paul Pierce hitting another three. The Nets are good with FTs so the game should be sealed unless C's hit two threes to tie the game. But seriously I do not see this as a valid excuse, Avery sometimes does not really know what hes doing. Remember the first season when Kidd joined the Mavs he did not know how to use Kidd and got fired.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 02:03 PM   #153
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko

Not a good coach.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:19 PM   #154
ChuckOakley
NBA lottery pick

ChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballup
29-15? The Celtics are 9 games into the season with this new cast. So that overall stat is almost pointless. I couldn't watch last night's game, but I know for a fact that the offense is even uglier without him.
PP and KG are not new, nor is Doc or the system.

And the Celtics are supposedly deeper than they have been since the start of the big 3. The front office's failure to sign a true back up PG is not Brooklyn's fault, rather the gain of 29 other teams.
ChuckOakley is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: