Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-22-2012, 11:23 PM   #46
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Does anyone actually like Rihanna?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
Why has it become so cool to hate on Lil Wayne? Look at the top comment.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 11:32 PM   #47
BuffaloBill
Half Man

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Why has it become so cool to hate on Lil Wayne? Look at the top comment.

It's cool to hate all mainstream artists, you didn't know?
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 05:54 AM   #48
Sharmer
Alpha Centauri

Sharmer posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrySharmer posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Annoying voice, but she would be good, for a number of other activities.
Sharmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 06:20 AM   #49
Chapallaz
Banned

Chapallaz has decent reputationChapallaz has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
She has lovely legs and moves real slutty. I like it.

So do I.

Chapallaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 06:50 AM   #50
Sharmer
Alpha Centauri

Sharmer posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrySharmer posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapallaz
So do I.

Old 11-23-2012, 10:16 AM   #51
n00bie
Vince's Real Daddy

n00bie is considered somewhat cooln00bie is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
It's cool to hate all mainstream artists, you didn't know?

Or it could be just that lil wayne makes $hit music.
n00bie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:06 AM   #52
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think she makes decent songs here and there, but I don't like her as a person. I know someone who met her through some radio contest prize and she said Rihanna was the biggest bitch she'd ever met. I'm not basing my opinion solely on that chick's experience, but I can't ignore that.

If you agree to meet fans through radio contests, don't act like a bitch when they win and are excited to meet you.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 03:58 PM   #53
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've never given a rat's ass about most pop music, but she's so huge that I've heard some songs, and even in the studio with all of those effects, I'm shocked she has such little vocal ability. They can't even make her sound like a decent singer. Her tone is nauseating, she has absolutely no power in her voice, she has no real vocal range and she's sounded off key at times to me. She can be pretty hot, but there are definitely hotter women, and I'm sure most have as much talent. I have no idea why she's so popular.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 05:48 PM   #54
Sharmer
Alpha Centauri

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
I've never given a rat's ass about most pop music, but she's so huge that I've heard some songs, and even in the studio with all of those effects, I'm shocked she has such little vocal ability. They can't even make her sound like a decent singer. Her tone is nauseating, she has absolutely no power in her voice, she has no real vocal range and she's sounded off key at times to me. She can be pretty hot, but there are definitely hotter women, and I'm sure most have as much talent. I have no idea why she's so popular.

Same with Bieber is popular, and the boy group New Edition, who knows how they become so big.
Old 11-23-2012, 05:55 PM   #55
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234

I don't think people care about her technical singing ability, she has a sexy voice and her songs are catchy as hell.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: