Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-26-2012, 08:35 PM   #1
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Ever date a psycho?

A straight up irrational broad with a tendency to rage over everything? Doesn't do much herself, but gets all in your shit if you aren't on top of everything? Why don't these bitches come with a label? All her problems stem from mommy or daddy so every guy in her life is moments away from betraying her and every woman is a whore?

Thank whatever god for weed, i don't know how people deal with such bs on the regular.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:37 PM   #2
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ever date a psycho?

Can't say I have.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:38 PM   #3
Just2McFly
All Figured Out

Just2McFly is a pretty well-respected posterJust2McFly is a pretty well-respected posterJust2McFly is a pretty well-respected poster

I have and I didn't deal with the BS on the regular, I don't keep them around if they are defective.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:43 PM   #4
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
I have and I didn't deal with the BS on the regular, I don't keep them around if they are defective.

True. Rookie mistake.
Old 11-26-2012, 08:45 PM   #5
WesWelkerACL
Kids at the park dunk on me

WesWelkerACL has no real reputation yet.

Yes and it comes from the parents and other issues. My problem is mine is absolutely beautiful. Hard to say no. I mean for me she's a 10.
WesWelkerACL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:46 PM   #6
Just2McFly
All Figured Out

Just2McFly is a pretty well-respected posterJust2McFly is a pretty well-respected posterJust2McFly is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneshot
True. Rookie mistake.
It happens to us all.

I dated two girls at the same school once and I was about fvck the living hell out of girl A in her dorm room when girl B tracked down her room info through the school directory and banged on the door crying hysterically, completely blocking me.

A couple of weeks later the roommate of girl A licked my ear and then said she wanted to make some black/jewish babies. Sidenote: I'm black ... she was jewish.
Old 11-26-2012, 08:49 PM   #7
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

yup, and i had a kid with her
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:53 PM   #8
plowking
greeting earthlings

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yeah... One of my exes made another account on facebook, and tried to add me to stalk me after I deleted her. She used pictures of some other girl... I asked my friend who I go out clubbing with if we had met this chick and why she was trying to add me, so he added her and sussed it out... The mobile status updates were coming from the same neighborhood as my exes location despite this chick saying she lived on the other side of town... lol.

I called her out on it, and the activity on the account stopped completely despite her denying it... lol.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:55 PM   #9
code green
Boston Tank Party

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesWelkerACL
Yes and it comes from the parents and other issues. My problem is mine is absolutely beautiful. Hard to say no. I mean for me she's a 10.

Yup, after dating the wrong types of girls for a while, I made myself some checks that need to be made before I decide to actually date a chick. Rule #2 is to make sure her parents have a good relationship. Such an underrated quality.

Can't say I dated any psychos by the OP's standard, but I've had some girls turn psycho on me. My last one went literally psycho, three years in, she was diagnosed with multiple personality disorder, which is about as fun as it sounds. I'd rather copy the wikipedia article on MPD with a toothpick and my own shit 100 times than relive what I did with her.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:00 PM   #10
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

all women are slightly unstable
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:02 PM   #11
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
Yup, after dating the wrong types of girls for a while, I made myself some checks that need to be made before I decide to actually date a chick. Rule #2 is to make sure her parents have a good relationship. Such an underrated quality.

This cannot be understated. I had no idea just how bad daddy/mommy issues effect people (particularly women it seems). Its as if this chick is doomed for life because her parents had issues when she was 5; WTF?
Old 11-26-2012, 09:03 PM   #12
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

kuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
all women are slightly unstable

yep
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:17 PM   #13
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesWelkerACL

She is going to kill you when you do try to leave, because you stayed too long. I mean literally try to kill you if she is that kind of crazy.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:28 PM   #14
Just2McFly
All Figured Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
She is going to kill you when you do try to leave, because you stayed too long. I mean literally try to kill you if she is that kind of crazy.
Old 11-26-2012, 09:51 PM   #15
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i went out with one who would start crying after we talk for more than 30 mins (basically when she starts talking about her past n stuff), even in public. if she wasnt so hot i would've never went out again after the first date

Last edited by magic chiongson : 11-26-2012 at 09:56 PM.
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: