Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-09-2012, 12:09 AM   #1
Tking714
I can dunk

Tking714 has an OK reputation so far
Default The Kings confuse me

They should make it known that they wanna build around Tyreke and Cousins. Those are clearly their best players and the ones who can get even better. Jason Thompson and Jimmer should be their main role player/3rd option.

It's really not that hard. Isaiah Thomas and Aaron Brooks (made no sense to bring him in) are just as ball dominant (if not more) as Tyreke. They're just smaller and not as good. I'd have Cousins attitude too if the coach ran plays for these scrubs over me.

What's going on over there? Are they just the D League team of the nba?
Tking714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:14 AM   #2
bmulls
Great college starter

bmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: The Kings confuse me

Gotta get those lotto picks
bmulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:15 AM   #3
33teeth
Good High School Starter

33teeth has an OK reputation so far

Do you have an actual question other than "what's going on there?"

Their goal has been to build around Tyreke and Cousins. The way the past two years have gone, it's feasible that one would get trade (Tyreke more likely), but I don't think that's a done deal either.

Other than that? They blow. Mediocre (or worse) players, cheapest available coach, horrible owners.
33teeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:18 AM   #4
Tking714
I can dunk

Tking714 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33teeth
Do you have an actual question other than "what's going on there?"

Their goal has been to build around Tyreke and Cousins. The way the past two years have gone, it's feasible that one would get trade (Tyreke more likely), but I don't think that's a done deal either.

Other than that? They blow. Mediocre (or worse) players, cheapest available coach, horrible owners.

Honestly, that's my only question. I have no clue wtf is going on over there. They look like they're not even being coached.
Tking714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 05:55 AM   #5
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

They just won 3 straight after the win and two of them without Tyreke, and Cousins has not picked up tech and his attitude since the Clippers game has completely changed he has not screamed once at a ref since (not saying its gonna last forever).

Quote:
Honestly, that's my only question. I have no clue wtf is going on over there. They look like they're not even being coached.

Yeah Keith rotations have been well not that best and they start of most games passing the ball than it all falls to crap and everyone goes into the And1 mixtape tour mode.

Quote:
Their goal has been to build around Tyreke and Cousins
They have not really built around them but rather just filled up the roster with guys that are going to take us to the lottery most likely.

But I can't complain about the last 3 games they played hard on D and our 3's have started falling.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 05:57 AM   #6
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

keith smart
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:09 AM   #7
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't think they are going to keep Tyreke. He wants more than I think they are willing to pay. Someone else will though.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: