Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 12-17-2012, 11:34 PM   #1
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default College Hoops 2K8 / NCAA Basketball '10

Does anyone still play these games? If so, which one?

I still play College Hoops 2K8 constantly. OS puts up a current roster for all the teams yearly. It's a really fun game and I always loved college hoops games. Really bummed that they don't make College basketball games anymore, but I'm content just playing 2K8 with the updated rosters each year.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:04 AM   #2
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: College Hoops 2K8 / NCAA Basketball '10

I still play NCAA 10 a lot with my one friend, so many epic Kansas vs Kentucky games. We started a co-op dynasty too that we play when Im over his place with Harvard.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:14 AM   #3
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I played way way way too many hours of college hoops 2k8 my freshman year. I actually played it more than NBA 2k8.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 03:05 AM   #4
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

is that the one with oden on the cover? shiii that was my last college hoops game. it was hella good, even better than 2k that year.
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 03:20 AM   #5
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
is that the one with oden on the cover? shiii that was my last college hoops game. it was hella good, even better than 2k that year.
Yup.

Old 12-18-2012, 03:22 AM   #6
irondarts

If any of you have NCAA Basketball '10 and don't play it anymore, you should consider selling it online. Since no new college hoops games have been made the price of this game is skyrocketing. Currently selling as high as 120 bucks on Amazon.
Old 12-18-2012, 08:49 AM   #7
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

YES!

I STILL play CH2K8. It's actually pretty challenging on the hardest difficulty and I love going through the whole recruiting thing and watching players develop.

Also really challenging when your best players leave for the pros, on the hardest difficulty you are guaranteed to lose games.
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:23 AM   #8
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
If any of you have NCAA Basketball '10 and don't play it anymore, you should consider selling it online. Since no new college hoops games have been made the price of this game is skyrocketing. Currently selling as high as 120 bucks on Amazon.

Old 12-18-2012, 06:39 PM   #9
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here

Hey those 2k8 roster updates, guessing their on the pc version? By os do you mean operation sports? May have to see if i can find a copy if I can get the current rosters! I really wish 2k would release a new one and let you play your 1-4 years, then import your character into the nba2k draft and have his college stats actually affect your draft stock. Would be my dream come true.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 07:49 PM   #10
irondarts

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbreak
Hey those 2k8 roster updates, guessing their on the pc version? By os do you mean operation sports? May have to see if i can find a copy if I can get the current rosters! I really wish 2k would release a new one and let you play your 1-4 years, then import your character into the nba2k draft and have his college stats actually affect your draft stock. Would be my dream come true.
Yeah Operation Sports - and I play the PS3 version of the game:

College Hoops 2K8 '12-'13 PS3 Rosters

College Hoops 2K8 '12-'13 360 Rosters
Old 12-18-2012, 10:59 PM   #11
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

I love the career mode, but I just couldn't stomach the gameplay after playing NBA 2K10. 2K11 just rendered CH 2K8 obsolete.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 02:58 PM   #12
Wally450
A Paul Heyman Guy

Wally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I still play NCAA 10 a lot with my one friend, so many epic Kansas vs Kentucky games. We started a co-op dynasty too that we play when Im over his place with Harvard.

Me and my friend did the exact same thing. Weird. We would always play KU vs UK. and we also started a dynasty with Harvard and we created ourselves
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 03:35 PM   #13
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally450
Me and my friend did the exact same thing. Weird. We would always play KU vs UK. and we also started a dynasty with Harvard and we created ourselves

That is pretty weird. We didn't create ourselves tho or else I would be asking if you were actually the kid I play with right now lol.

It seems like KU is the only fair match-up for UK in that game because John Wall is like God in that game.
Old 12-23-2012, 07:34 PM   #14
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I got college 2k8 for $5 used. Does anyone have it on xbox 360? Wouldnt mind boosting for the achievements of online play since I cant find anyone online to play.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: