Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-07-2013, 03:35 PM   #16
anthonyRandolph
Crescent City

anthonyRandolph has decent reputation
Default Re: Ryan Anderson would change everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
I could see New Orleans making use of Pau Gasol. He's better than Anderson tho Anderson fits better on the Lakers.
anthonyRandolph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:09 PM   #17
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyRandolph

He is better than Ryan Anderson. Gasol still has plenty of game. It's not close.

And I do think New Orleans would be able to use him well, tho I don't see him going for a 32year old on that team.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:08 PM   #18
Clifton
talk less, say more

Clifton is considered somewhat coolClifton is considered somewhat cool

Trade improves both teams. I'd really like it to happen.

I think Gasol would do a lot for Rivers and Anthony Davis. Rivers seems like a player who would thrive the more ordered his team's offense is, and Gasol provides someone to order an offense around. Davis meanwhile could learn from him.

I think with Gasol on that team, if everything goes reasonably well, they could have a shot at the playoffs as soon as next season.

Last edited by Clifton : 01-07-2013 at 06:11 PM.
Clifton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:31 PM   #19
ralph_i_el
The Wizard

ralph_i_el has a terrific reputationralph_i_el has a terrific reputationralph_i_el has a terrific reputationralph_i_el has a terrific reputationralph_i_el has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorryIsMyMVP
Pau Gasol takes like 6 three pointers a game and makes zero. He can't play in the post or play defense. Ryan Anderson would spread the floor. The reason super man looks human is because teams double him down low. And they are not threatened by Pau's inconsistent jump shot. Ryan Anderson would be open every possession because teams close to foul Howard and with one defender Dwight would be more likely to get and 1s.

I think you mean D'Antoni makes Pau take 3 pointers and won't let him play in the post.

If you think Pau can't play an elite post/back to the basket game you are WRONG. Missed the gold medal game eh?
ralph_i_el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:46 PM   #20
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
I think you mean D'Antoni makes Pau take 3 pointers and won't let him play in the post.

If you think Pau can't play an elite post/back to the basket game you are WRONG. Missed the gold medal game eh?
A week ago I would have agreed with you honestly. But I saw last night's game and they really did try to post up Pau. But he just was too passive. His confidence is shredded and to be honest the Lakers can't wait for him to get it back. They need wins now.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:47 PM   #21
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Also f the Lakers Rhino is a good developing player and I couldn't stand to see him on this drama trainwreck
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:14 PM   #22
anthonyRandolph
Crescent City

anthonyRandolph has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clifton
Trade improves both teams. I'd really like it to happen.

I think Gasol would do a lot for Rivers and Anthony Davis. Rivers seems like a player who would thrive the more ordered his team's offense is, and Gasol provides someone to order an offense around. Davis meanwhile could learn from him.

I think with Gasol on that team, if everything goes reasonably well, they could have a shot at the playoffs as soon as next season.
no it doesn't, Gasol does nothing for a rebuilding team but occupy our cap space.
anthonyRandolph is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: