Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2013, 02:25 PM   #16
Qwertyazerty
Decent playground baller
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Belgium
Posts: 399
Qwertyazerty has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: Every Single Hour in Los Angeles, Pau Gasol is Mistreated...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtucker
"and a future HOF-er"......GTFO........
you are obviously not aware of what HOF means and who enters there...
ROY, several times all-star, 2 Rings, FIBA World Champion, Twice european champion, twice olympic silver medallist + huge amount of individual awards including best european player, best scorer in international tournaments, etc.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DavisWarriorsFan
It ain't the offense. He sucked for the past 2 years now. In the 2011 playing under Phil and the Triangle and last year with Mike Brown and his stupid offense. Pau is done. I wouldn't want him on my team. I wouldn't even give Richard Jefferson up for Pau.

He didn't play up to his potential during last part of 2011 season, really at the end of regular season, andplayed horrendus PO. Since then he has never ever played in his natural position because of Bynum (with worse midrange than Pau) Brown/D'antoni.
Qwertyazerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:41 PM   #17
TheBigVeto
Negging Me Is Gay
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,135
TheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputation
Default Re: Every Single Hour in Los Angeles, Pau Gasol is Mistreated...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtucker
"and a future HOF-er"......GTFO........

Why u mad? It's the fact. Dude is a great player and was the main reason (besides David Stern & the refs) for the Lakers to win their 2 championships.
TheBigVeto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:14 PM   #18
CAstill
The GOATS
 
CAstill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 586
CAstill is starting to rub some people the wrong wayCAstill is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Every Single Hour in Los Angeles, Pau Gasol is Mistreated...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigVeto
Why u mad? It's the fact. Dude is a great player and was the main reason (besides David Stern & the refs) for the Lakers to win their 2 championships.

Oh look it's The Big Retardo!
FOH
Kobe was the reason LA won 2 chips not Gasol.
Stay mad hater it will bring a early demise.
CAstill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:18 PM   #19
Deuce Bigalow
5-time NBA All-Star
 
Deuce Bigalow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 11,521
Deuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Every Single Hour in Los Angeles, Pau Gasol is Mistreated...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
Its unfortunate how the one who was worth as much as Kobe during Lakers 2 titles run from 09-10 gets dissed at this point of his career.
00-02 - Kobe was a role player like Horry
09-10 - Kobe was equal to Pau












































































































Deuce Bigalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:37 PM   #20
knicksman
Good college starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 3,408
knicksman has a bad reputationknicksman has a bad reputationknicksman has a bad reputation
Default Re: Every Single Hour in Los Angeles, Pau Gasol is Mistreated...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money 23
His role in 2010 - 2011 was the same as it was the three seasons prior that they made it to the NBA Finals. He started off the year playing extremely well. Then faded into oblivion. Why? He became visibly depressed and lost enthusiasm.

Sources say it was because of the whole off the court issues involving Gasol's fiance, Shannon Brown, Vanessa Bryant, and Kobe Bryant. That's when chemistry issues started to develop, and things took a turn for the worse. They have YET to recover. On court chemistry issues between him and Bryant, and then the way he's been used in a system w/ Andrew Bynum under Mike Brown, and now his alienation for not being motivated and in shape to run in D'Antoni's offensive system just threw gas on the flames.

You're busy ranting about Kobe. I'm not saying I disagree that Kobe should change his approach and philosophy THIS season. What I'm SAYING is that Pau Gasol on the Lakers hasn't played like Pau Gasol of 2008 - 2010 since December of 2010.

its hard to be motivated when kobe doesnt want to let the role of 1st option pass on to gasol. Even pjax too thats why he retired. Pau was the mvp at the beginning of the season then suddenly kobe started chucking to send a message to pau.
knicksman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:38 PM   #21
ralph_i_el
The Wizard
 
ralph_i_el's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: >implying
Posts: 3,993
ralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Every Single Hour in Los Angeles, Pau Gasol is Mistreated...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtucker
"and a future HOF-er"......GTFO........
rookie of the year
2x champ
4x all star

not to mention all his European achievments that count because it's not an NBA HoF it's a basketball HoF
ralph_i_el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:41 PM   #22
knicksman
Good college starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 3,408
knicksman has a bad reputationknicksman has a bad reputationknicksman has a bad reputation
Default Re: Every Single Hour in Los Angeles, Pau Gasol is Mistreated...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAstill
Oh look it's The Big Retardo!
FOH
Kobe was the reason LA won 2 chips not Gasol.
Stay mad hater it will bring a early demise.

sorry bro but kobe with odom have achieved the same as gasol on memphis which is first round exit. They have equal impact. Just look at the advance stats. Why dont you imagine kobe in a small market? Im sure hell end up as having the same career as tmac. Kobe is really just overrated. Hes not in the same league as shaq, duncan, dirk where you can put any players you want and they will contend for a title. Those guys are the true franchise players not kobe.
knicksman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:04 PM   #23
Deuce Bigalow
5-time NBA All-Star
 
Deuce Bigalow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 11,521
Deuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Every Single Hour in Los Angeles, Pau Gasol is Mistreated...

Quote:
Originally Posted by knicksman
sorry bro but kobe with odom have achieved the same as gasol on memphis which is first round exit. They have equal impact. Just look at the advance stats. Why dont you imagine kobe in a small market? Im sure hell end up as having the same career as tmac. Kobe is really just overrated. Hes not in the same league as shaq, duncan, dirk where you can put any players you want and they will contend for a title. Those guys are the true franchise players not kobe.
Lakers were 30-16 before Gasol played for the Lakers in 2007-08.

Last edited by Deuce Bigalow : 01-07-2013 at 07:08 PM.
Deuce Bigalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:21 PM   #24
eurobum
High School Varsity 12th Man
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 743
eurobum has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: Every Single Hour in Los Angeles, Pau Gasol is Mistreated...

Make it happen, Mitch:

Gasol for Gasol*



*additional filler




eurobum is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:59 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy