Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-07-2013, 02:14 PM   #1
miggyme1
Local High School Star

miggyme1 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrymiggyme1 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Stubborness Killed The Lakers

Didnt Want To Hire Phil
Didnt Want To Hire Brian Shaw
Thought A Big Man With No Big Man Skills Could Save The Franchise When The Already Had A Legitimate Center In Bynum

Fired Mike Brown After A Measly 10 Games...damn Yall Couldnt Give The Mane Till Christmas To Try And Figure Summin Out? Pretty Much Hired Him For Garbage Work....last Season Was A Short Season

Refused To Get A Young Stud At Pg....has Anybody Noticed The Lakers Havent Had A Good Pg Since Magic?????

Thats The Longest Drought Out Of Any Franchise!!!!!!!!!

Love Steve Nash But Cmon Guy Is 39 And As Great As Stockton Was At That Age...nash Aint Got A Hornacek And Damn Sure Aint Got A Karl Malone On His Team...he Got Kobe "i Dont Give A Fcuk About Yo Beans" Bryant....and He Will Take All Yo Beans......meaning Shots For U.

Lakers Aint Had A Respectable Bench Since 2010.....

Guess Who Could Have Been Coming Off The Bench For Kobe This Season....ray Allen......but We All Know That Wasnt Gonna Happen Cuz Of Ray Allen And Kobes Beef Going All The Way Back To His Bucks Days.

Jodie Meeks?????dis Bum Had One Good Game In His Whole Career And That Came In College When He Dropped 55 On Tennessee....trash....he Will Be In The Dleague Real Soon

I Like The Antwan Jamison Move...not The Same Player Physically But Very High Iq And A Great Locker Room Guy

Jordan Hill...great Move By Lakers....great Big Man Off The Bench...to Be Honest He Need To Be Startin...sit Dat Big Black Django Lookin Ho Dwight On The Bench For Awhile And Let The Pain Of His Ass Riding The Bench Aspire That N.i.g.g.a To Reach Greatness

Kobe......hall Of Famer...but Dammit Can We Cut Down On The Shots....move The Ball Around.....dis ***** 34 And He Still Like Talkin Tough Shots...ok Yea He Can Hit Him..but It Still Speaks About His Character...dis N.i.g.g.a 34 And Still Like Taking Tough Shits....im 34 I Want Easy Dunks And Layups...i Wanna Score Within The Flow Of The Game...

Get A Offensive System To Feed Dwight... Make Him Have No Choice But To Have The Ball..everytime Down The Floor Feed Him The Rock.....here U Go Big Man Now Do Something...at Least Get The Oppsoing Teams Big Men In Foul Trouble....damn

Lakers Too Damn Talented To Be That Trash

These N.i.g.g.a.s Done Became The YankeEs Of Basketball...all Dat Fcuking Money And Big Name Talent And They Cant Even Make The Damn Postseason....they Can Make The Fcukin Allstar Game Tho.

Lakers Fans Kill Yoself Now Or Start Wearing Red And Blue.do It Now Before The Butthurt Leaves Yall With Hemorrhoids

Im Done
miggyme1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 02:54 PM   #2
Pushxx
Anti-NBA Hipster

Pushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Stubborness Killed The Lakers

So much unnecessary work to capitalize almost every word.
Pushxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 02:56 PM   #3
KobesFinger
Laker Gang

KobesFinger is popular on this boardKobesFinger is popular on this boardKobesFinger is popular on this boardKobesFinger is popular on this boardKobesFinger is popular on this board

D'antoni's stubbornness is killing the Lakers
KobesFinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 02:57 PM   #4
Rondo
High School Varsity 12th Man

Rondo has decent reputationRondo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by miggyme1
Kobe......hall Of Famer...but Dammit Can We Cut Down On The Shots....move The Ball Around.....dis ***** 34 And He Still Like Talkin Tough Shots...ok Yea He Can Hit Him..but It Still Speaks About His Character...dis N.i.g.g.a 34 And Still Like Taking Tough Shits....im 34 I Want Easy Dunks And Layups...i Wanna Score Within The Flow Of The Game...

GOAT paragraph and sentence
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 02:58 PM   #5
Artillery
National High School Star

Artillery has an OK reputation so far

Dwight before the Lakers: Best big man in the game
Dwight after the Lakers: Big man with no skills

Artillery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:00 PM   #6
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artillery
Dwight before back surgery: Best big man in the game
fixed
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 09:12 PM   #7
I<3NBA
College superstar

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

selfishness killed the Lakers. Dwight, Kobe, and D'Antoni all selfish for their own reasons.

Dwight wants to be numero uno and not playing proper defense unless this happens.
Kobe hogs the ball and shoots too much.
D'Antoni insists on his system and don't want to adjust for his players.

selfishness all around the team.
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 09:23 PM   #8
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix has not been impressing people

Is ANY of it Kobe's fault yet? No? Still none? Ok, just checking.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 09:36 PM   #9
Poetry
High School Varsity 6th Man

Poetry is considered somewhat coolPoetry is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
has Anybody Noticed The Lakers Havent Had A Good Pg Since Magic?????

Van Exel.
Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 09:41 PM   #10
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

OP capitalizes every word except the words that are actually supposed to be capitalized. Why?????
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:02 PM   #11
Bandito
Banned

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
It Now Before The Butthurt Leaves Yall With Hemorrhoids

Im Done
Bandito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:28 PM   #12
KyrieTheFuture
College star

KyrieTheFuture is popular on this boardKyrieTheFuture is popular on this boardKyrieTheFuture is popular on this boardKyrieTheFuture is popular on this board

I think he tried to type with caps lock on
KyrieTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:31 PM   #13
Knoe Itawl
Bringer of Light

Knoe Itawl has not been impressing people

Stubborness Killed the Angeles Stars, Stubborness Killed The Angeles Stars

In Their minds, and in their hearts they can't rewind they've gone too far

It just came and broke their fans hearts. Oww ow ow ow!
Knoe Itawl is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: