Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Atlanta Hawks Forum

Atlanta Hawks Forum Atlanta Hawks message board - atlanta hawks fan forum

Old 06-11-2006, 01:25 AM   #1
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board
Default Hawk fans: who off the kings wud you like to have?

Propose some realistic deals....
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 01:29 AM   #2
SecondFiddle
Local High School Star

SecondFiddle has not been impressing people

I would stand pat and let Harrington walk in a sign and trade for some draft picks, I hear S.Williams is the guy Knight wants and he is going to trade down with Orlando and pick up some second round picks or something, I would not do that much this off-season, due to next years pick situation (we have to finish poorly to keep the pick)

Last edited by SecondFiddle : 06-20-2006 at 07:45 PM.
SecondFiddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 04:01 AM   #3
Unregistered

If LaMarcus Aldridge is availiabe with the number 5 pick we should take him, do a sign and trade with Harrington and trade him and Lue to the Rockets for their number 8 pick, sign Marcus Williams with that pick, trade Josh Smith, another player, and a pick for Allen Iverson, and finally sign Joel Przybilla in the off season. Przybilla is another big body that was 7th in the league in blocks and can add depth to the center position, a Allen Iverson Joe Johnson backcourt will be unstoppable, and Marcus Williams will be insurance because of A.I.'s age. Marvin Williams will be the starting small forward with Josh Childress backing him. I think these moves will IMMEDIATELY turn the Hawks into contenders and get rid of the log jam of small forwards.
Old 06-11-2006, 08:06 AM   #4
lollol604
I airball my layups

lollol604 has an OK reputation so far

no one, the kings are a full of deadbeats
lollol604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 11:20 AM   #5
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollol604
no one, the kings are a full of deadbeats
:stupid: yet the kings have a better record....
Old 06-11-2006, 11:26 AM   #6
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered
If LaMarcus Aldridge is availiabe with the number 5 pick we should take him, do a sign and trade with Harrington and trade him and Lue to the Rockets for their number 8 pick, sign Marcus Williams with that pick, trade Josh Smith, another player, and a pick for Allen Iverson, and finally sign Joel Przybilla in the off season. Przybilla is another big body that was 7th in the league in blocks and can add depth to the center position, a Allen Iverson Joe Johnson backcourt will be unstoppable, and Marcus Williams will be insurance because of A.I.'s age. Marvin Williams will be the starting small forward with Josh Childress backing him. I think these moves will IMMEDIATELY turn the Hawks into contenders and get rid of the log jam of small forwards.

i dont think those moves would make them a contende, but it would change the team drastically.. would there be enough ball to go around between johson n iverson?... plus im not sold on pryzbilla, but if this team just ran like helll they probably wudnt need much outta pryzbilla any ways...but the team wud lack depth down low
Old 06-19-2006, 11:01 PM   #7
tontoz
NBA rookie of the year

tontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this board

The Hawks biggest needs are interior d and a pg. Realistically i can't visualize a deal between the Kings and Hawks.
tontoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 07:45 PM   #8
SecondFiddle
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by tontoz
The Hawks biggest needs are interior d and a pg. Realistically i can't visualize a deal between the Kings and Hawks.

The hawks greatest need is a front office!
Old 06-22-2006, 11:19 AM   #9
Yes!Andthefoul
I airball my layups

Yes!Andthefoul has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered

Trade J-Smoove? O hell naw....

I like the kid K Martin on the kings. Josh Childress is expendable, I would like to explore Francisco Garcia and K Martin for Childress and maybe a throw in (batista?)
Yes!Andthefoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 02:52 PM   #10
lost80bux
Can barely lace up my sneakers

lost80bux has an OK reputation so far

Ron Artest
lost80bux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 06:52 PM   #11
SecondFiddle
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yes!Andthefoul
Trade J-Smoove? O hell naw....

I like the kid K Martin on the kings. Josh Childress is expendable, I would like to explore Francisco Garcia and K Martin for Childress and maybe a throw in (batista?)

Now that would be a worthless trade for both sides. Do the Hawks really need to more OGs and do the Kings really need Batista. Would anyone miss Batista if he was abducted by the Aleins that impregnated S.Williams mother.
Old 07-06-2006, 02:40 PM   #12
djbrough
Can barely lace up my sneakers

djbrough has an OK reputation so far

Bibby (But I figure he's untouchable).
djbrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 08:50 PM   #13
SecondFiddle
Local High School Star

Quote: