Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-25-2013, 12:42 AM   #16
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Anyone gotten their a$$ kicked?

obviously. gave more asswhoopings than I took
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:46 AM   #17
BuffaloBill
Pure

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You should have seen the other guy.
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 01:12 AM   #18
Big_Dogg
Dunktacular

Big_Dogg is a pretty well-respected posterBig_Dogg is a pretty well-respected posterBig_Dogg is a pretty well-respected poster

I don't know how I would go in a 1 on 1 fight as I've never had one, had my ass kicked a few times getting jumped by a group but I've held my own pretty much most of the time.

I'm a reasonably big dude so most people back away or don't want to man up when it's a 1 on 1 situation but I've had my fair share of ass whuppin's all the same.

As Ali would say "I'm still pretty", no scars or messed up noses or anything like that.
Big_Dogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 01:17 AM   #19
SAKOTXA
College superstar

SAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
No, I haven't even been in a real fight since I was 8 so obviously it hasn't happened to me. I'm not a person who tries to fight other people and other people don't tend to be trying to fight me, maybe it's because I'm 6'7 or maybe it's just because I'm not a person who seeks fights.
This guy and his height again..
SAKOTXA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 02:41 AM   #20
Smoke117
Barstool Blues

Smoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation here

I got my ass kicked in 6th grade but I deserved it. I was always bully but not a physical one...you know one one of those asshole psychological one's that just knows how to push someone's buttons. Well I was doing it to one of the jocks and biggest kids in the grade and he finally got tired of it lol. Other then that I got sucker punched twice in the face in HS, but only one turned into a fight and I was more stunned then hurt and it was broken up pretty quickly. Most people said I winning. *shrug*
Smoke117 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 03:16 AM   #21
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i got jumped in highschool once, i can't exactly remember why. i think one of them had a pipe
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 03:51 AM   #22
LEFT4DEAD
A WITNESS!!!

LEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation here

Yes, two times. Second time was 3-4 months ago. I was with my two buddies in some park, drinking and so. We were half-drunk. 30feets from us were some 3 dudes. They told something to us, and we were like, "fck it, lets kick their asses". Every one of us had a glass bottle in our hands, but we wanted to go "hands on hands" Too bad we didnt see that they had like 2 baseball bats and a chain from chainsaw. I ended up in hospital, almost broke my hand, my friend could barely open his left eye, since one of them kicked him with the chain, and third of us run away in the middle of the fight. Thank God police came, those guys kicked very well! It happened when I was in Bosnia, visiting my grandparents. This is nothing unusual there.
LEFT4DEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 07:39 AM   #23
PistonsFan#21
College star

PistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputation

Never really got in a real fist fight in my life. I go to a boxing gym now though so i got a few ass whooping during the sparring session. But the other guys were a few years more experienced than me and some of them even turned pro.

Nothing made me wanna quit more than that left hook to the liver. trust me
PistonsFan#21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:59 AM   #24
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEFT4DEAD
Yes, two times. Second time was 3-4 months ago. I was with my two buddies in some park, drinking and so. We were half-drunk. 30feets from us were some 3 dudes. They told something to us, and we were like, "fck it, lets kick their asses". Every one of us had a glass bottle in our hands, but we wanted to go "hands on hands" Too bad we didnt see that they had like 2 baseball bats and a chain from chainsaw. I ended up in hospital, almost broke my hand, my friend could barely open his left eye, since one of them kicked him with the chain, and third of us run away in the middle of the fight. Thank God police came, those guys kicked very well! It happened when I was in Bosnia, visiting my grandparents. This is nothing unusual there.

that sounds awful
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:57 AM   #25
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNicKz
that sounds awful

Lol. I read it and was like
"Wtf? Is this n.igga talking real life or the movie Jason." Lol
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:01 AM   #26
DMV2
NBA All-star

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

1-on-1: 2-1-1 (win vs a black kid, win vs a PR kid, loss vs a white kid who'd become a friend later, draw vs a white kid who'd also later become a friend). I count the draw fight as a draw because he got a black eye and I had a bruised forehead.

I got jumped quite a few times, most memorably twice by a group of Ricans and once by a group of black kids at the park.

Also had one of those drunk wrestling/fight with a best friend in college but I don't remember who one. Only thing we remember was the next morning, there was a huge hole in his room's wall. LOL.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:04 AM   #27
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

hell no I never been beat..... Im 100-0
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:47 PM   #28
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What's up with all you guys getting jumped? What'd you do to get jumped?
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 01:10 PM   #29
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board

I've never been knocked out, I just lost by decision and trust me, the judges were biased. I consider myself undefeated.

My dad and my uncle were in akido and boxing while growing up and they passed on those techniques as well as my uncle on my other side passed on some knowledge as well.

I stopped fighting in high school when kids had guns and knives. Simply wasn't worth it at all.

I hate the actual act of fighting and phase shift that takes place in our minds, but I love practicing self defense techniques. I get even more angrier when I am in a fight because I simply do not want to hurt anyone. Then when i get hit or grabbed, I snap into action.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 01:17 PM   #30
DMV2
NBA All-star

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
What's up with all you guys getting jumped? What'd you do to get jumped?
With me, I grew in "the hood" and if you ain't black or Puerto Rican, you get jump a lot. My white buddies got sucker punched and stomped on too whenever they come over.

I used "the hood" loosely because it wasn't all that bad (in terms of crime and drug problems). It was just that all the 12-16 year-old black kids and Ricans in the housing project there thought they were in a gang turf or some shit.

A real hood would be like, 90% black and 10% Puerto Ricans and Dominicans.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: