Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-27-2012, 03:48 PM   #1
goldenryan
I'm Back

goldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this board
Default 90's Roundtable

I could listen to these guys all day. I also like hearing how humble D-Rob is. a far cry from sense of entitlement players have today.

http://youtu.be/GVpF1UZFGuk

http://youtu.be/yti0-sicI70
goldenryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:52 PM   #2
SwooshReturns
Samurai Swoosh

SwooshReturns has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: 90's Roundtable

D-Rob ... the most athletic center of all-time? I think so.
SwooshReturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 06:08 AM   #3
goldenryan
I'm Back

goldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this board

Dexler easily top 30 player of all time. Those blazers teams get overlooked on this board 2 finals appearances in 3 years.
Old 03-28-2012, 06:11 AM   #4
Rnbizzle
Banned

Rnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Right.. today's players have a sense of entitlement? The new generation of superstars are humble (Durant, Rose) and people hate on them for being insecure and socially incompetent. Also, if you look at the era you're referring to.. MJ is probable the most cocky idiot to ever play the game of basketball, regardless of his skill level.
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 06:26 AM   #5
goldenryan
I'm Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rnbizzle
Right.. today's players have a sense of entitlement? The new generation of superstars are humble (Durant, Rose) and people hate on them for being insecure and socially incompetent. Also, if you look at the era you're referring to.. MJ is probable the most cocky idiot to ever play the game of basketball, regardless of his skill level.
david robinson being a #1 pick saying to ellis how lucky they are to play ball for a living isnt being humble? Today's players whine to get traded or sign a bigger contract. MJ will never be mistaken for being modest but atleast he respects the game and who he played against.
Old 03-28-2012, 07:40 AM   #6
Teanett
Great Basketball Mind

Teanett has decent reputation

Quote:

are you crazy?
during his time as a player jordan was the most media-polished athlete. he never said anything offensive whatsoever.
i think you're mistaking him with guys like bird or pat riley.
Teanett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:21 AM   #7
Rnbizzle
Banned

Rnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teanett
are you crazy?
during his time as a player jordan was the most media-polished athlete. he never said anything offensive whatsoever.
What kind of stuff do you think players generally say when they talk trash..?
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 10:20 AM   #8
CLTHornets4eva
Original ISH CLTHornet

CLTHornets4eva is a pretty well-respected posterCLTHornets4eva is a pretty well-respected posterCLTHornets4eva is a pretty well-respected poster

Charlotte Hornets were rocking out with 25,000 every night.
CLTHornets4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 11:10 AM   #9
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teanett
are you crazy?

AlphaWolf24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 11:12 AM   #10
guy
NBA All-star

guy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Durant, Rose, and alot of the players that have came into the league the last 4 years or so have been this way. I'm thinking he's talking more about players like Kobe, Lebron, Howard, etc.
guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:34 PM   #11
goldenryan
I'm Back

Imagine D-Rob, Hakeem, or prime Shaq against these poverty centers today.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: