Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 01-27-2013, 05:37 PM   #1051
kmart
No props needed

kmart has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Raps Forum Keeper League Season Six

O man looks like I won that trade .
kmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:45 PM   #1052
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

^^ yeah really.

Just because I lose a high turnover guy, doesn't make up for losing a huge assits, stl and rebound (from PG spot) guy.
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:15 PM   #1053
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

Looking to do a 2 for 1 or 3 for 2 deal where I get the 2 or 3 side. I don't mind giving up best guy in the deal, but I have a few guys pretty untouchable.
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:51 AM   #1054
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

Man, Ed Davis was a beast for my fantasy team over the last couple of weeks and someone I even considered keeping for next year. Now he goes from full-time starter to backing up all-star Zach Randolph. That's disappointing.
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:29 PM   #1055
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbeastnani
Man, Ed Davis was a beast for my fantasy team over the last couple of weeks and someone I even considered keeping for next year. Now he goes from full-time starter to backing up all-star Zach Randolph. That's disappointing.

Sigh of relief for me. When I had him, I was seriously considering him as a keeper.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 05:19 PM   #1056
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

Someties I scratch my head wondering how FC and RF get the trades that they get. I put out offers that are much more evenly matched that get turned down left and right. Maybe I gotta start sending unbalanced offers and convincing people that THEY are getting a steal in order to get it done.
Old 02-04-2013, 05:21 AM   #1057
FCardelle
High School JV MVP

FCardelle has an OK reputation so far

Please somebody help me!!!

I have 3 players that are decent fantasy players, and should be owned in this league: Bargnani, Nene and Isaiah Thomas. All of them are top 60 at their best, and there is no reason why they couldn't be that good this second half of the season.

I need to move 2 of them because I enjoy picking players from waivers and nobody in my roster deserves to be dropped right now. I'd trade them for a bag of balls at this point.

I could throw Wade in the deal to make it happen.
FCardelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:51 PM   #1058
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Kmart, I'd consider that first deal you canceled (3 for 3)...if you want to resend :)
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:09 PM   #1059
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCardelle
Please somebody help me!!!

I have 3 players that are decent fantasy players, and should be owned in this league: Bargnani, Nene and Isaiah Thomas. All of them are top 60 at their best, and there is no reason why they couldn't be that good this second half of the season.

I need to move 2 of them because I enjoy picking players from waivers and nobody in my roster deserves to be dropped right now. I'd trade them for a bag of balls at this point.

I could throw Wade in the deal to make it happen.

Could you tell me more about Nene, please?
Old 02-05-2013, 04:45 PM   #1060
FCardelle
High School JV MVP

FCardelle has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamberlain
Could you tell me more about Nene, please?
Nene is the most talked about player in this league ... the next super-keeper, a beast, people give Cousins for him in an eyeblink, teams tank for him... what more can be said?

And I'd trade him for a first rounder... and even would give Wade to sweeten the deal
FCardelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:28 PM   #1061
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Danny Granger set to come back Wednesday. I've held onto him injured all year, didn't think it'd take this long for him to come back. Apparently he looks good so hopefully he helps out my team. Could be available for the right price as well.
Old 02-13-2013, 03:59 PM   #1062
kmart
No props needed

kmart has an OK reputation so far

I don't know if this makes a difference on the bad trade front, but since I traded away Wade and Jennings I believe I moved my way up from 9th to 4th and FC has moved down a spot. This league is more than fair IMO. Not saying I won the Jennings-Wade trade but, every trade includes a winner and a loser. Its best if every trade isn't complained about.
kmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 10:04 PM   #1063
Dr.Funk
Decent college freshman

Dr.Funk has decent reputationDr.Funk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmart
I don't know if this makes a difference on the bad trade front, but since I traded away Wade and Jennings I believe I moved my way up from 9th to 4th and FC has moved down a spot. This league is more than fair IMO. Not saying I won the Jennings-Wade trade but, every trade includes a winner and a loser. Its best if every trade isn't complained about.

Sounds boring.
Dr.Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 01:28 AM   #1064
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

There was only one trade that was talked about for an extended amount of time. Your trade was talked about for a few comments and then it was done. It's normal that most trades will be talked about, whether people think they're even, uneven, and who won. Only bad reason for discussion is if it involves Nene.
Old 02-14-2013, 02:30 AM   #1065
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

Compare Nene's and Cousins' last 7 games...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: