Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-09-2013, 12:03 AM   #1
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Houston Rockets last 8 games

Averaging 116 ppg . What in the flying F man. Crazy thing is this team is still the youngest in the NBA with tons of room for growth. I'm honestly thinking they can be Phoenix Suns of the 00's 2.0.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 12:04 AM   #2
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputation
Default Re: Houston Rockets last 8 games

They are on fire. They are making it rain from 3 as of late. They are becoming one of the most exciting teams to watch.
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 12:05 AM   #3
DMV2
NBA All-star

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This guy called it when the Harden trade went down.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...&postcount=274

AK47DR91 is truly a genius. I wonder what happened to that guy.

Last edited by DMV2 : 02-09-2013 at 12:08 AM.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 12:07 AM   #4
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
This guy called it when the Harden trade went down.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...&postcount=274

AK47DR91 is truly a genius. I wonder what happened to that.

He was spot on lol.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 12:15 AM   #5
TheAesirsFinest
The ? to All Answers

TheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputation

I've loved being a Rockets fan this season. Shiiiit, I was expecting a terrible transition year...then we got Harden.

Besides that though, there have been so many pleasant surprises for the Rockets. Parsons' game evolving even further, Delfino's outstanding performance as a spark off the bench, Asik's incredible work ethic over the offseason to increase his conditioning and game, Toney Douglas not being a walking -20 like in NY, Morris actually having impact on games. Last but not least, our coaching staff has worked a miracle: having one of the top offenses in the league despite our players having zero experience with each other at the start of the season. McHale deserves a lot of credit, despite my gripes with his in-game coaching at times.
TheAesirsFinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 12:21 AM   #6
shoops
High School JV MVP

shoops has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAesirsFinest
Morris actually having impact on games
Lol I think he's dropped off again ...really unfortunate but lately he's been basically a spot up 3 shooter and if he's not hitting them he's probably a net negative. Otoh, Pat is beasting, really liking him right now and he's far better than Morris lately
shoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 12:27 AM   #7
BrickingStar
Banned

BrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this board

LBJ vs Harden finals
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 12:30 AM   #8
bmd
Local High School Star

bmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected poster

It's fun to be a Rockets fan this season. They are enjoyable to watch.
bmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 12:32 AM   #9
HoopDreams247
Kids at the park dunk on me

HoopDreams247 has an OK reputation so far

Is it too soon to consider Harden one of the few players in the league that automatically makes his team a playoffs team?
HoopDreams247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 12:36 AM   #10
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopDreams247
Is it too soon to consider Harden one of the few players in the league that automatically makes his team a playoffs team?

Hmm.. If he played in the East I would say absolutely(He would make the playoffs every year). But the West is just much deeper so I wouldnt be shocked if he missed the playoffs. But I do expect him to be there every year.
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 12:44 AM   #11
TheAesirsFinest
The ? to All Answers

TheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoops
Lol I think he's dropped off again ...really unfortunate but lately he's been basically a spot up 3 shooter and if he's not hitting them he's probably a net negative. Otoh, Pat is beasting, really liking him right now and he's far better than Morris lately

It's okay; the asset has shown its worth to the rest of the league. Morey will flip him by the deadline
TheAesirsFinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 12:58 AM   #12
shoops
High School JV MVP

shoops has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAesirsFinest
It's okay; the asset has shown its worth to the rest of the league. Morey will flip him by the deadline
Yep lol, maybe get him to be with his brother or something idk. Imo I'd keep Pat for now though unless some really major move happens though, I think he's still improving and hopefully he keeps improving.
shoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 02:54 AM   #13
spiegel
Local High School Star

spiegel has no real reputation yet.

Comon noone in there right mind thought Harden would be this good. On current form he is the best SG in the league.We thought this will be a transition year untill Morey pulled another rabbit out of the hat ans stole Harden.
spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 02:58 AM   #14
TMT
#1 Spurs Fan

TMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation here

I would not want to see this squad in the first round of the playoffs if I'm a top WC team. These young guys can give you a run for your money. They are probably the most potential and young talent stacked team in the league.
TMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 03:04 AM   #15
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMT
I would not want to see this squad in the first round of the playoffs if I'm a top WC team. These young guys can give you a run for your money. They are probably the most potential and young talent stacked team in the league.
okc would murder them in 4, maybe 5. rockets do not match up with them whatsoever.

but they are exciting to watch give them a few years and they will be legit contenders.
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: