Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 11-02-2012, 10:43 AM   #691
Court Vision
#KnicksTape

Court Vision is considered somewhat coolCourt Vision is considered somewhat coolCourt Vision is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Off-Topic(Anything non-Knicks related) Respectful Of Course!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
I just watched Giants-Cowboys game on TV. I don't really understand the rules (I know what touchdown is and that's about all ) but the game was pretty entertaining. Probably the best American football game I've ever watched.

Pretty nice ending,Cowboys were inches away from the victory.

Still nowhere nearly as fun as basketball but probably the only American football game that was really exciting for me and I had fun watching it.

Where do you live?
Court Vision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:49 AM   #692
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I just watched Giants-Cowboys game on TV. I don't really understand the rules (I know what touchdown is and that's about all ) but the game was pretty entertaining. Probably the best American football game I've ever watched.

Pretty nice ending,Cowboys were inches away from the victory.

Still nowhere nearly as fun as basketball but probably the only American football game that was really exciting for me and I had fun watching it.

Read up on the history of Alex Smith and then watch last years play-off game between the 49ers and Saints. It will help change your mind.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:20 AM   #693
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Court Vision
Where do you live?
Croatia. The major sport here is soccer,followed by basketball,handball and water polo.
Almost no one watches American football. Like 80% of the people never watched a game of American football and less than 1% follows it and knows the rules.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:34 AM   #694
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Croatia. The major sport here is soccer,followed by basketball,handball and water polo.
Almost no one watches American football. Like 80% of the people never watched a game of American football and less than 1% follows it and knows the rules.
You googled these statistics? But Amercian Football is just not a world sport.

No rugby in Croatia?
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 01:34 PM   #695
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
You googled these statistics? But Amercian Football is just not a world sport.

No rugby in Croatia?
I didn't google these stats but I can tell you from experience. There's a very few people that follow American football here in Croatia.

Yes,there's rugby but it's not very popular. You can't find a rugby match on TV and there's not many people at stadiums either.

Soccer is by far the most popular sport in Croatia. I would say basketball is 2nd but Croatia has very strong national teams in handball and water polo (top3 in the world in both sports) so they are somewhat popular. The only other sports that people watch are tennis and skiing.

In short:
soccer

big gap

basketball

handball/water polo/tennis/skiing

big gap

American football/rugby
Old 11-02-2012, 01:49 PM   #696
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
I didn't google these stats but I can tell you from experience. There's a very few people that follow American football here in Croatia.

Yes,there's rugby but it's not very popular. You can't find a rugby match on TV and there's not many people at stadiums either.

Soccer is by far the most popular sport in Croatia. I would say basketball is 2nd but Croatia has very strong national teams in handball and water polo (top3 in the world in both sports) so they are somewhat popular. The only other sports that people watch are tennis and skiing.

In short:
soccer

big gap

basketball

handball/water polo/tennis/skiing

big gap

American football/rugby
I played handball in japan its an interesting sport. not the same handballl we play in NYC lol

Old 11-02-2012, 02:08 PM   #697
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
I played handball in japan its an interesting sport. not the same handballl we play in NYC lol

What is that handball you play in NYC ? Care to elaborate ?
Old 11-02-2012, 02:36 PM   #698
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
What is that handball you play in NYC ? Care to elaborate ?
Just know if your not black or spanish, you are gonna take your lumps for a while before you get good lol j/k But this is what it looks like. Basically, you are hitting a blue handball against a tall concrete wall.

The handball wall is also the canvas for some of the best graffitti in the world!
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 02:37 PM   #699
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I used to play in a basketball tournament at this park. This piece is absolutely dope!

Last edited by franchize : 11-02-2012 at 04:32 PM.
Old 11-02-2012, 03:05 PM   #700
Clutch
Stop flopping

What's the purpose of the game ? How to declare who is a winner ?

Is there any other traditional NYC games ? When I come to NYC I must try them all out
Old 11-02-2012, 04:36 PM   #701
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
What's the purpose of the game ? How to declare who is a winner ?

Is there any other traditional NYC games ? When I come to NYC I must try them all out
Its kinda like racquecball or jai alai I guess. My aunt used to be really good. My dad played a bit too. Its amazing for your hand eye coordination. I used to dribble handballs to work on my handle for basketball. A handball is slightly smaller than a tennis ball.

Btw, I should have mentioned, the piece on the wall is the late great Keith Haring.
Old 01-01-2013, 08:35 AM   #702
Clutch
Stop flopping

Happy New Year guys.

I wish you all the best,a lot of happiness and health. Hopefully the Knicks will give us yet another reason to be happy in the new 2013.
Old 01-07-2013, 01:26 PM   #703
Rameek
Krust Kingz

This is not work safe never seen this before.... sorry if repost

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=bjwdJhwn8LQ
Old 02-16-2013, 11:42 AM   #704
Clutch
Stop flopping

Does anyone of you guys know is it hard to find a job in New York that has to do something with IT (Information technology),programming and stuff like that ?
Anyone has some connections ?

In my country programmers are pretty wanted but the salary isn't nearly as good as in the USA or even in the most of European countries like Germany,Norway or Netherlands.
Old 02-16-2013, 02:49 PM   #705
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people

I don't know anything about the NYC job market, but for someone w your background you should look into any job in oil drilling with the words MWD in it. ESP if you can speak multiple languages and understand programming.
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: