Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-27-2013, 04:50 PM   #5626
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
How exactly links to someone's profile prove that it's not him ? Who's to say it's not his ?
Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:54 PM   #5627
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Wow, you have non-Asian friends?

Or is she Blasian?
yes i have plenty of white, persian, black, and hispanic friends.

and no, that girl isn't blasian
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:31 PM   #5628
BrickingStar
Banned

BrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Nah but it definitely helped. Rushfit, weights and then I switched to MusclePharm protein powder a while back and that seems to be makin a difference too.

Also I bought the Tower 200 (that door gym with the resistance bands) back in 2011 and that thing is GREAT. I swear by it. I mean if you look at me in 2008 vs. me now its really a crazy transformation. But its a combo of things.

I've posted it before, but here's 2008 vs. 2012 (and yes the Spongebob poster in my old apt confirms it lol)

Rape is pretty traumatizing
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:53 PM   #5629
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh

Money 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihoopallday
One of my friends took this photo of me last weekend. I was pretty drunk.

LOL epic picture, man.

Haven't posted in this thread in awhile ... Me as Teen Wolf from Halloween

Money 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:27 PM   #5630
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

'Sup bitches

Last edited by KevinNYC : 03-01-2013 at 07:29 PM.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:37 AM   #5631
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
we rented this house at some resort about 45 min outside of san juan, on the north east coast (i think it was called vista del mar, on the way to fajardo)

this was actually my 3rd time there, but i don't think i'm going back for awhile. so many other places to visit. i'm kinda pissed that i still haven't seen the chupacabra yet!! :)
It's been awhile since he attacked anyways. I think he moved to some other country

I know where vista del mar is nice place to vacation at.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 11:05 AM   #5632
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

Figured I'd make a contribution. Playing ball in China.

Its nice being one of the taller people here
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 11:53 AM   #5633
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Harrah's Pool a couple weeks ago
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 01:06 PM   #5634
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

me and my sis
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 01:23 PM   #5635
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy>

me and my sis

You guys look like twins!
Draz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 01:24 PM   #5636
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy>

me and my sis
I like her hat
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 01:33 PM   #5637
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

i have 10k posts and i realize its time to post a photo of myself on here

here i go:

alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 04:52 PM   #5638
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty

Harrah's Pool a couple weeks ago

What made you believe that those pants would fit with the rest of your clothing? Baggy pants..
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 06:55 PM   #5639
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
What made you believe that those pants would fit with the rest of your clothing? Baggy pants..

He's a grown ass man though .. lol skinny jeans on him would be a bad look
Draz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 07:00 PM   #5640
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
It's probably the picture, those jeans are no where near baggy. Don't even think Express makes baggy stuff.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: