Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 08-17-2008, 09:53 PM   #1
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Sixers Preseason Thread

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/..._Schedule.html

Oct. 8 at. Boston, 7.

Oct. 10 vs. Knicks, 7.

Oct. 12 at Toronto, TBD.

Oct. 14 at Knicks, 7:30.

Oct. 18 at Cleveland, 7:30.

Oct. 21 vs. Cleveland, 7.

Oct. 22 at New Jersey, 7:30.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 02:12 PM   #2
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Sixers Preseason Schedule

I'll leave this stickied for the preseason. Game comments, etc, here. Unless you have other suggestions.
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 12:28 AM   #3
donsanchez306
High School Varsity 12th Man

donsanchez306 has an OK reputation so far

bring on the conference, 3 days to go. I hope they play the young forward/center's with massive pt. Maurice cheeks is pretty solid i think he will do just that (the guy was an a.coach for a.i's first game). throw in a solid look at kareem rush's playing ability these days, ivey too. theo ratliff and donyell marshall should prolly sit this one out.

i hope they air this stuff on t.v ... i got raptors channel so hopefully they show that one at least .
donsanchez306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 12:30 AM   #4
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by donsanchez306
bring on the conference, 3 days to go. I hope they play the young forward/center's with massive pt. Maurice cheeks is pretty solid i think he will do just that (the guy was an a.coach for a.i's first game). throw in a solid look at kareem rush's playing ability these days, ivey too. theo ratliff and donyell marshall should prolly sit this one out.

i hope they air this stuff on t.v ... i got raptors channel so hopefully they show that one at least .
the last 2 games are being aired locally in philly. don't know about in canada. not a raptors fan i guess?
Old 10-05-2008, 01:11 AM   #5
donsanchez306

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
the last 2 games are being aired locally in philly. don't know about in canada. not a raptors fan i guess?

how could i not follow the raptors in canada. i watch the raptors channel to watch basketball. i am a philly fan, sometimes i get lucky and see an odd game on the other channels ( i know league pass but i never stay in one place that often).
Old 10-09-2008, 01:44 AM   #6
76ers4life
Decent playground baller

76ers4life has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
how could i not follow the raptors in canada. i watch the raptors channel to watch basketball. i am a philly fan, sometimes i get lucky and see an odd game on the other channels ( i know league pass but i never stay in one place that often).
You got a warrant.
76ers4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:33 AM   #7
donsanchez306

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76ers4life
You got a warrant.
life's too short to spender in one spot. ...... but on topic we got a win! bring on the knicks . i changed my avatar sixer4life because we had the same one once.
Old 10-10-2008, 12:35 AM   #8
donsanchez306

Quote:
THEY SHOWED THE BOSTON/PHILLY GAME!!! 11.30pm to 2.30 am. LOL i was down. cant wait for another ....as someone stated we didnt see much brand but thats what we need .
Old 10-10-2008, 11:55 AM   #9
76ers4life
Decent playground baller

Quote:
life's too short to spender in one spot. ...... but on topic we got a win! bring on the knicks . i changed my avatar sixer4life because we had the same one once.
How bout I change this one and you get this one back.
Old 10-10-2008, 10:40 PM   #10
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Brand is BACK!

22 mins
24 pts
10-13 shooting
4 rebs
3 steals

I can't wait for this season.
Old 10-10-2008, 11:07 PM   #11
donsanchez306

Quote:
Brand is BACK!

22 mins
24 pts
10-13 shooting
4 rebs
3 steals

I can't wait for this season.

one game at a time....hopefully the games are more like this though. no broadcast over here this time. i like my avatar 76ers4life so im not going to change it ( the sixers will most likely change the logo..so yea).

i also can't wait for this season ...........
Old 10-11-2008, 02:54 AM   #12
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

sixerfan3511 has decent reputation

i can't believe how the knicks broadcasters were saying how great of a win that was. They had Zach Randolph, David Lee, Duhon, Marbury and Crawford in at the end and we had Rush, Ivey, Speights, Reiner and Robinson. Brand looked great, Iggy looked good so did Miller. Green and Theo sat and Rush and Marshall took their spots, combining 0-9...better days are ahead. Another solid showing from LOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUu, and Young did solid as well.
sixerfan3511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:48 PM   #13
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixerfan3511
i can't believe how the knicks broadcasters were saying how great of a win that was. They had Zach Randolph, David Lee, Duhon, Marbury and Crawford in at the end and we had Rush, Ivey, Speights, Reiner and Robinson. Brand looked great, Iggy looked good so did Miller. Green and Theo sat and Rush and Marshall took their spots, combining 0-9...better days are ahead. Another solid showing from LOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUu, and Young did solid as well.
yeah the knicks had I think 4 starters play over 30 mins. sixers had 1 play 26 that was the most. I know randolph and lee played over 35. not sure what those broadcasters were excited about.
Old 10-11-2008, 04:54 PM   #14
76ers4life
Decent playground baller

Bottom line they had to play their starters all game to get a win over us and quite frankly my friends that is pathetic. Especially since we gave our starters limited minutes. So if we would have left our starting crew in easy win period. Our backups did a very decent job because thats who the *icks played against the entire game. Looks like it's time for me to go visit their forum for some friendly discussions. Last time I was on their I ripped just about every member on their a new ass hole.
Old 10-11-2008, 05:20 PM   #15
donsanchez306

Let's not shat ourselves over the knicks.....honestly they have to at least pretend to care even in the preseason now. this team is in playoff mode and every other team with a chance. it's preseason we beat boston the last game lose to the knicks now. I don't care if we lose the rest of the games in the pre season as long as the team gets it's looks that are needed. what did the pacers just get for shawne williams ....cash and draft picks for points off the bench. what could we get for willie green? Replace his role with lou williams that sounds way better. Monta ellis like maybe?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: