Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Portland Trail Blazers Forum

Portland Trail Blazers Forum Portland Trail Blazers forum - Portland Trail Blazers message board

Old 08-27-2008, 06:20 PM   #1
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Blazers sign 3 players

http://www.nba.com/blazers/news/Trai...1126-1218.html

Luke Jackson
Steven Hill
Jamaal Tatum

These are obviously nonguaranteed contracts since we only have 1 spot left on the team.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 09:13 PM   #2
AlaskaBlzDuk
Kids at the park dunk on me

AlaskaBlzDuk has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Blazers sign 3 players

Yay... The Bearded One and the other Luke!

good character guys
AlaskaBlzDuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 09:55 PM   #3
Myth

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I see no purpose for having Luke. Hill is unnecessary for games, but could be good for Oden to practice on. I'm talking of course IF either were to make the team for the year. I know nothing about the 3rd guy.
Old 08-28-2008, 01:53 PM   #4
AlaskaBlzDuk

Well we don't want Oden beating up on Prz every day in drills that would make an old man of you quick... so Hill would be nice to have around (not in games tho)

I do like Luke... but gotta agree he would not see many minutes behind Web Out and Rudy will most likely see some 3 too

We are DEEP
Old 08-29-2008, 02:28 AM   #5
Kumo
ISH Jump Crew

Kumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat cool

Does anyone else think that Pryz will be better than Oden come season opener... or is that ridiculous?
Kumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 10:10 AM   #6
Myth

I think it is harder to tell. Oden sounds like he hasn't lost a step athletically, so he should start out physically better, but Przy has the veteran knowledge. My bet is that Oden starts out playing better for the most part, but picks up fouls a little faster.
Old 08-29-2008, 07:50 PM   #7
AlaskaBlzDuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
I think it is harder to tell. Oden sounds like he hasn't lost a step athletically, so he should start out physically better, but Przy has the veteran knowledge. My bet is that Oden starts out playing better for the most part, but picks up fouls a little faster.

Sounds about right on the money... but by late in the season he'll be looking darn good
Old 08-30-2008, 11:15 AM   #8
blazerjimmy
High School Starter

blazerjimmy has no real reputation yet.

I like Hill - he'll be good in practice and if Raef gets dealt, I think he's a servicable third string center for this team....does he still have the beard???
blazerjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: