Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 09-04-2006, 02:17 PM   #1
zident
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Talking we own the clippers lol!!!

in the clippers and suns forum guys were talkin about it going to be a dog fight between clipps and suns for the best team n the pacific division..... but the clipps cant even beat us so how can they say they are a better team than us .... WE OWN THEM whats the streak at now 18???? lmao if yous ta ask me i think we're gonna make some noise this same season and we're gonna turn plenty of heads this rush so suns u better watch out cuz we ain da lakers .....when we have u down we're gonna keep ya down fa the kill!!!....KKINNGS FA LIFE
zident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 02:18 PM   #2
BradMiller52
Kings fan

lol Don't jynx it man. Let's just hope the ownage continues
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 02:32 PM   #3
zident

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
lol Don't jynx it man. Let's just hope the ownage continues

lol i feel sorry for them man cuz they call themselves the elite team in the west when they even cant beat us and were talkin about championship lol hahaha gats to be crazy maybe we should give them atleast one this yr ...... i cant stand lookin at there pitaful faces when we blow them out n arco and in the staples each yr ...and i'm tired of their fans throwing things at our great star players because they are saww losers....MAYBE ATLEAST ONE THIS YEAR GUYS PLEASE lmao they deserve it because mobley was a former king.... so clipps thank mobley for that "W" which we might hand to u guys........ i remember last year early in the forth Mike dunve. ask Adelman to put in his 12th man team so it could be a fair game.........hahahahaha
line up in the forth(4th quatr)
pg Jason hart (hahaha)
sg ronnie price
sf big nasty williamson
pf JAMAL SAMPSON (hahahahaha) that one was halrious lol
c potapenko

lmao clipps suck lol ...n that line was against the "ELITE TEAM" in the west
pg sam i am
sg mobley
sf corey
pf elton brand
c kaman
and we still manage to give our real starters about 10 mins rest and we still won the game by double digits hahaha .....say Elite team ...lol that ones for the books
Old 09-04-2006, 03:27 PM   #4
Targus™
Good college starter

Sad part is, that's about the only thing we own.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 03:34 PM   #5
lakers-city
Good college starter

Wink

too bad that the clippers are the only thing about LA that you own

lakers-city is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 03:47 PM   #6
BradMiller52
Kings fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers-city

Ehhh we'll own you too next season.

The thing I like about the clippers is that their fans aren't huge *******s like laker fans!
Old 09-04-2006, 03:52 PM   #7
zident

[quote=lakers-city]too bad that the clippers are the only thing about LA that you own

to bad the suns own u guys...... made history on u guys....embarrased u guys... made fun of u guys....... dnt even respect u guys.... and all u could do is brag about the past how about when we almost swept u guy n 05 talk about that geek u guys lucked out that one game....Oh my bad thats right lol u guys didnt even MAKE THE PLAYOFFS sorry ass team traded shaq for ODOM??????? hmmm dnt kno....n since u like to brag about the past talk about how u guys got swept in 99 from the spurs lol nah das some good past ....lakers and clippers are bunch of goans its all about the present now if u didnt get that memo already....... if u ask me who own the lakers i'll say DETRIOT....n BOSTON since u wanna go in the past.......04 u guys got embarrased again in the finals talk about that......... i hate u laker goans cant u see y boston isnt talkin about the past???? cuz they no it doesnt count ne more dufas....... but hey wat eva rocks u to sleep go ahead try make the playoffs this rush and stop crying about the past... Be like a real team and make the playoffs 8 consec yrs back to back ...which i may add we were a losing team and!!!! 8 consec year we embarrased the clippers which is a LA!! team dnt worry. this world is round what goes around always comes around lakers ...yall time is now hahahahaha Score 81 verses Artest kobe!!! jackass
Old 09-04-2006, 04:15 PM   #8
Targus™
Good college starter

just leave it, arguing with laker fans is like arguing with somebody who doesn't speak english.
Old 09-04-2006, 04:24 PM   #9
zident

ur right arguing with them is like talkin to a gay spanish guy who cant speak english lol i hate laker fans ...atleast the ones who cant listen to both sides and view them ....
Old 09-04-2006, 04:47 PM   #10
BradMiller52
Kings fan

And things like what just took place are why Jeff needs to give me or big boi baller mod power...
Old 09-04-2006, 05:37 PM   #11
lakers-city
Good college starter

[quote=zident]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers-city

to bad the suns own u guys...... made history on u guys....embarrased u guys... made fun of u guys....... dnt even respect u guys.... and all u could do is brag about the past how about when we almost swept u guy n 05 talk about that geek u guys lucked out that one game....Oh my bad thats right lol u guys didnt even MAKE THE PLAYOFFS sorry ass team traded shaq for ODOM??????? hmmm dnt kno....n since u like to brag about the past talk about how u guys got swept in 99 from the spurs lol nah das some good past ....lakers and clippers are bunch of goans its all about the present now if u didnt get that memo already....... if u ask me who own the lakers i'll say DETRIOT....n BOSTON since u wanna go in the past.......04 u guys got embarrased again in the finals talk about that......... i hate u laker goans cant u see y boston isnt talkin about the past???? cuz they no it doesnt count ne more dufas....... but hey wat eva rocks u to sleep go ahead try make the playoffs this rush and stop crying about the past... Be like a real team and make the playoffs 8 consec yrs back to back ...which i may add we were a losing team and!!!! 8 consec year we embarrased the clippers which is a LA!! team dnt worry. this world is round what goes around always comes around lakers ...yall time is now hahahahaha Score 81 verses Artest kobe!!! jackass

stop living in the past ?? that means that the lakers actually have a past and is a past of winning, not like the kings a past of getting owned and choking against the lakeshow, like shaq said "you'll never be the capital of california" and detroit owns LA ?? because they won a couple fluke championships with injured magic and shaq/kobe tension ?? :stupid:

win a ring and come back to me

boston owns LA, they are the only ones allowed to brag, the lakers own philadelphia, san antonio, portland, indiana, new jersey, philadelphia, minnesotta and specially the all-time choking franchise of sactown queens
lakers-city is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 06:06 PM   #12
Targus™
Good college starter

forget the past, everyone knows that the Kings are better than the Lakers right now and if they had a 7 game series Kings would take it in 5 MAYBE 6.
Old 09-05-2006, 09:06 AM   #13
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

i see some rivalry going on.. uh oh !
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 01:49 AM   #14
zident

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
i see some rivalry going on.. uh oh !

i dnt we jus hate the sryy ass lakers das it
Old 09-06-2006, 04:06 AM   #15
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™
forget the past, everyone knows that the Kings are better than the Lakers right now and if they had a 7 game series Kings would take it in 5 MAYBE 6.
Lakers had a better record last year. Head to head, 2-2. Laker Chips=14, Kings=0.

I rest my case.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: