Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Oklahoma City Thunder Forum

Oklahoma City Thunder Forum Oklahoma City Thunder forum - OKC Thunder message board

Old 09-12-2008, 06:14 PM   #1
Mile High Crew
In Billups We Trust

Mile High Crew has an OK reputation so far
Default Bright Future for OKC Thunder

I'm a Nuggets fan, but with the players you guys have I believe you will be happy for many years to come.

-Congratulations to all the OKC fans!
Mile High Crew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 11:54 PM   #2
oksportsguy
Can barely lace up my sneakers

oksportsguy has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Bright Future for OKC Thunder

Thunder and Nuggets should be pretty good rivalry. We look forward to it as well. Thanks
oksportsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 08:43 AM   #3
NBACha
Decent playground baller

NBACha has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by oksportsguy
Thunder and Nuggets should be pretty good rivalry.

Just curious.....why would this be a good rivalry?
NBACha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:16 AM   #4
oksportsguy
Can barely lace up my sneakers

oksportsguy has an OK reputation so far

Cities are pretty close to each other, a lot of OK people travel to CO for weekend trips. I sure see a lot of CO car tags in OKC. We already play each other in the Big 12. I know several Oklahomans that live in the Denver area. Most of all Nuggets will be the closest team in the Northwest Division, and people in this part of the country are very competitive, just think it could become a great series.
oksportsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 01:32 PM   #5
gasolina
DEY DA-PRESSED

gasolina is considered somewhat coolgasolina is considered somewhat coolgasolina is considered somewhat cool

I personally don't know what is so special about Westbrook that he be picked that high. I was kinda hoping for someone else at that pick.

Anyway, Durant, Green, Westbrook.. but that's about it, hope you guys trade some of your more established players (Collison, Wilcox) for guys who could grow with those three (pref a young big).

What's up with the forum's colors? Don't want the orange?
gasolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 02:12 PM   #6
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasolina
I personally don't know what is so special about Westbrook that he be picked that high. I was kinda hoping for someone else at that pick.

I was kinda surprised at the pick too.... but I can see the longterm plan of the Thunder is to surround Durant with defensive, team-oriented players. Not a bad plan.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: