Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 09-05-2006, 03:17 AM   #1
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Big Z

is a stiff.....waste of hieght... he is a joke...highly over rated.... he is 7'3 and is a slow dumb truck.....he is bigger than most nba centres and all of his baskets are JUMPSHOTS....plus he is so soft,,,remeber the time that he was crying and got all butt-hurt when rasheed elbowed him and made him bleed and no-one had his back??? NEWSFLASH BIG SLIM......YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR TEAMS ENFORCER,MUSCLE...instead he is crying becuase no-one helpd him out when he is the biggest on the team.....hahahahahaha... he is a joke..
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 05:00 AM   #2
AKADS
National High School Star

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool

You are obiviously an idiot and uneducated about Big Z or the NBA. First Big Z is one of very few low post presence in the NBA. He isn't the enforcer but neither are most centers. And did you watch him go after Sheed the next time then played.
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 10:39 AM   #3
Rabs_One
I brick open layups

Rabs_One has an OK reputation so far

LoL, i always wonder that question myself, How does the Big Z even manage to get double figures. the Rasheed incident is probably the most noticed incident from a womens effort from him but there r plenty more. Send him back to Europe for a year or 2. Hes not even that old but he runs slower than my 1 year old nephew
Rabs_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 09:08 PM   #4
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKADS
You are obiviously an idiot and uneducated about Big Z or the NBA. First Big Z is one of very few low post presence in the NBA. He isn't the enforcer but neither are most centers. And did you watch him go after Sheed the next time then played.

how does me not thinking big z is good have to do anything about me bieng an idiot??? i mean why would you get so upset as if he was your boyfriend or something...or as if u actually knew him....but u dont...i am not talking about you so i wonder why you got so upset........IDIOT
Old 09-06-2006, 11:09 PM   #5
Legend
I hit open layups

Legend has no real reputation yet.

So what if AKADS said "the guy" on your avator sucks?
Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 12:37 AM   #6
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend
So what if AKADS said "the guy" on your avator sucks?

wooooow....wait a minute there buddy.....lol.....okay well if he had said that about the g.o.a.t.then.....i mean its a totally diffrent thing you get me??? i mean c'mon now...if you have the nerve to say that Jordan sucks.....then something is seriously wrong with you because...A basketball fan should never say that about Jordan......but Big z is Certainly not as good as jordan.......YET!!(in a Sarcastic voice)....seriously...big z...c'mon now...
Old 09-07-2006, 01:44 AM   #7
AKADS

Why are you still here. go away. Your basketball knowledge has shown how weak and you need to go watch some ball. Big Z isn't a dominate payer but he is one of few players in the NBA who plays more with his back to the baskets. As far as pusse he was bleeding from the f=cking head and wanted someone to step up and do something. Next time the Cavs played the Pistons z went after Sheed all game long.
Old 09-07-2006, 02:24 AM   #8
butch mcrae
I airball my layups

butch mcrae has an OK reputation so far

the year before lebron came, the man was a beast. He's one of the few that can hold their own against a shaq or yao. great soft touch for a guy of his size and a great freethrow shooter.
butch mcrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 03:04 AM   #9
AKADS

If we get to the ECF or play Miami everyone will understand why Big Z is so valuable.
Old 09-11-2006, 06:23 PM   #10
lebron_zoom
Great young streetballer

lebron_zoom has an OK reputation so far

big Z is under-rated, hes a good fit for the team and hes got great height, not to mention how hes bald and has a funny name, how could u not like him!!!
lebron_zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 02:07 PM   #11
ezzy
see funk be funk

ezzy has an OK reputation so far

big z is like the mascot / spiritual heart of the cavs. lebron brought the new school the rappers the hollywood glitz and the flashy skills that cleveland so DESPERATELY needed

but big z was here just as desperate as the rest of us for the cavs to get better
putting up 18 a night on bad feet for many years
almost losing his career at a young age
fighting through more surgeries than all of us combined
and playing the role of the 2nd in command of the lebron years™
and not complaining or ruining it one bit.
in fact some old school ballers actually see how valuable he is
in the old-school half court for the cavs.

lebron might be the fish that saves cleveland
but big z is the grey beard that has to see it all through
ezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 03:39 PM   #12
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzy
big z is like the mascot / spiritual heart of the cavs. lebron brought the new school the rappers the hollywood glitz and the flashy skills that cleveland so DESPERATELY needed

but big z was here just as desperate as the rest of us for the cavs to get better
putting up 18 a night on bad feet for many years
almost losing his career at a young age
fighting through more surgeries than all of us combined
and playing the role of the 2nd in command of the lebron years™
and not complaining or ruining it one bit.
in fact some old school ballers actually see how valuable he is
in the old-school half court for the cavs.

lebron might be the fish that saves cleveland
but big z is the grey beard that has to see it all through

You have completely won my respect and approval as a Cavs fan for that post. I was gonna say that same thing but you put it much better. Very well said

And like AKADS said, Z is one of the last real low post centers in the league. People always want to trade him, but the only centers that are worth trading Z for aren't on the market (your Shaqs, Amares, Yaos etc). Z is the last of a dying breed. A big man with nice footwork and a steady jumper. You don't find that very often anymore.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 12:56 AM   #13
nawsanenawmean
I brick open layups

nawsanenawmean has an OK reputation so far

I've never been a huge fan of Z. Overall he's got many positives and negatives about him. He's pretty clumsy, slow (but come on, 9 screws in his feet!), and is a little soft, but he is one of the very few true, low post centers in the league. Plus he has a nice mid range shot that will cause big turds like Shaq and Wallace to step outta the paint, and he is a great offensive rebounder (all though that is usually because he tips in his own missed shots, lol). He's got a nice swing hook shot too and can block shots. We're not going to get a better center anywhere else though, so I'm fine with Big Z for now. He's only got a few years left in the tank. I'll take his 14 points and 9 boards over some bum center no doubt.
nawsanenawmean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 02:12 AM   #14
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

he's a cleveland legend and the only Center in the league that actually makes FTs! GIVE HIM SOME BLODDY RESPECT!
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 10:43 AM   #15
djfleet
I airball my layups

djfleet has an OK reputation so far

anybody see him DOMINATE shaq last year when we played at miami?
djfleet is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: