Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-06-2006, 05:05 PM   #1
LALakerFan4Life
16 Time NBA Champions!

LALakerFan4Life has an OK reputation so far
Default Eddie F Named New Voxonic Executive Director of Production

Accomplished music producer/songwriter Edward "Eddie F" Ferrell has been appointed as executive director of production for Voxonic Inc. The beatmaker will be responsible for all music production work and mixing for the company's music clients while serving in his new position.

"As one of the pioneers of sampling and hip-hop, I am thrilled to once again be at the forefront of something so groundbreaking and innovative," said Edward "Eddie F" Ferrell. "Voxonic's capability to flawlessly transform the voices of artists I know and love into different languages has blown me away."

Voxonic provides technology used to create voice conversion into more than 1,400 foreign languages. The New York-based company's works have been used in international business, politics, music, entertainment and the video game industry.

With more than 20 years in the music industry, having Ferrell on board is a plus, said Arie Deutsch, President of Entertainment at Voxonic Inc.

"Eddie F's musical and production expertise is an asset that will add significant quality and credibility to the work that we do. I am confident that he will assist us in producing great music that is enjoyable to listen to in any language."

Best known as a cofounder of Heavy D and the Boyz, Ferrell has been credited with discovering and launching the careers of Donell Jones, Al B. Sure, Pete Rock & CL Smooth and Heavy D.

Along with his team of writers, Ferrell has produced and written songs for popular artists such as Mariah Carey, Mary J. Blige, LL Cool J, Will Smith, Destiny's Child, Luther Vandross and Run-DMC.

http://allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=6102
LALakerFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: