Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 10-08-2008, 12:54 AM   #1
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Question Trade Question?

Ok so I need yalls expertise to see if I should do this trade or not: Ray Allen for Jamal Crawford, I get Crawford and he gets Ray Allen, he proposed to me but idk what to do, I'm thinking of accepting it cuz all the sites are saying Crawford is gonna be good this year with D'Antoni at coach, so should I accept it or should I reject it? Please leave yalls opinions.

Thanks
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 01:36 AM   #2
ballinforkeeps
Banned

ballinforkeeps has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Trade Question?

jamal prolly wont get as many asts since the knicks got duhon. and duhon is still young so he might find his home in ny w/ high ast averages. watch out for starbs too. prolly wont be in ny but if he is he will get his asts, and if duhon gets his, jamal wont need to get his so then you might see a boost in his overall offense (fg%, pts, 3pts). i dunno tho

ray doenst hurt you anywhere, only helps. and i woudlnt say hes on the decline. he wasnt sposed to score 25/30 a game for boston cuz they have kg and pp. more rbs and better fg%.

if your team can handle jamals bad fg% and needs more asts then you should go w/ jamal. but if you cant handle any more bad fg% players but need asts then choose ray. he'll still get you 2-3 asts so you wont be left to go piss on a rope on that one.

the only reason you should want jamal is for his asts boost, cuz asts are a rare category. he also gets more stls then ray which is also a plus but not that much of a plus but a plus is still a plus.

remember if you take jamal you take the good w/ the bad, he'll bring your fg% down and give you 2 topg. ray will give you 2 to's occasionally, and bring your fg% down occasionally, but that slight edge in asts and stls will be lost.
ballinforkeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 02:14 AM   #3
br3akdwon
Frustrated Mavs Fan

br3akdwon has decent reputation
Default Re: Trade Question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinforkeeps
jamal prolly wont get as many asts since the knicks got duhon. and duhon is still young so he might find his home in ny w/ high ast averages. watch out for starbs too. prolly wont be in ny but if he is he will get his asts, and if duhon gets his, jamal wont need to get his so then you might see a boost in his overall offense (fg%, pts, 3pts). i dunno tho

ray doenst hurt you anywhere, only helps. and i woudlnt say hes on the decline. he wasnt sposed to score 25/30 a game for boston cuz they have kg and pp. more rbs and better fg%.

if your team can handle jamals bad fg% and needs more asts then you should go w/ jamal. but if you cant handle any more bad fg% players but need asts then choose ray. he'll still get you 2-3 asts so you wont be left to go piss on a rope on that one.

the only reason you should want jamal is for his asts boost, cuz asts are a rare category. he also gets more stls then ray which is also a plus but not that much of a plus but a plus is still a plus.

remember if you take jamal you take the good w/ the bad, he'll bring your fg% down and give you 2 topg. ray will give you 2 to's occasionally, and bring your fg% down occasionally, but that slight edge in asts and stls will be lost.

Exactly what I want to say... Jamal will produce more stats but will bring down your fg %. But with that said, I think I'd go with Crawford.
br3akdwon is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: