Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Dallas Mavericks Forum

Dallas Mavericks Forum Dallas Mavericks message board - mavs message board - dallas mavericks fan forum

Old 09-08-2006, 01:46 AM   #1
PhxFanAtBirth
High School JV MVP

Default Phoenix Will Dominate 07 Playoffs.

Phx will come back strong with the return of Amare. They are the best at what they do, Run and Gun. No other team out there has the speed to match barbossa, Bell, and nash. Or the power of diaw and amare.(no1 has the ability to shut down both) For Phx to have a 60 win season with amare only playing 3 games is pretty damn incredible. With amare back your looking at a 65 or 69 win season. All this crap about nash being overworked is ridiculous. thats why we signed him, he has the ability to lead through every quarter with the exception of his 2nd quarter rest.

Mavericks will cause the most trouble for "us". With dirk able to shut down nash this proposes a problem, what do we do? we give the ball to diaw to drive up the center drawing a foul and scoring or we pass to amare to take the wide perimeter shot and score. No1 can shut us down. Miami has absolutely no chance of running with Phx Shaq is well overweight and dwade is nothing without his teammates. San antonio is the only real threat mostly because they play almost identical to us, with one exception were the BEST at running and gunning no1 will contest that.
PhxFanAtBirth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 03:23 AM   #2
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhxFanAtBirth
Phx will come back strong with the return of Amare. They are the best at what they do, Run and Gun. No other team out there has the speed to match barbossa, Bell, and nash. Or the power of diaw and amare.(no1 has the ability to shut down both) For Phx to have a 60 win season with amare only playing 3 games is pretty damn incredible. With amare back your looking at a 65 or 69 win season. All this crap about nash being overworked is ridiculous. thats why we signed him, he has the ability to lead through every quarter with the exception of his 2nd quarter rest.

Mavericks will cause the most trouble for "us". With dirk able to shut down nash this proposes a problem, what do we do? we give the ball to diaw to drive up the center drawing a foul and scoring or we pass to amare to take the wide perimeter shot and score. No1 can shut us down. Miami has absolutely no chance of running with Phx Shaq is well overweight and dwade is nothing without his teammates. San antonio is the only real threat mostly because they play almost identical to us, with one exception were the BEST at running and gunning no1 will contest that.

:stupid: I don't know where to start. Your post is a mindless rant.
First of all Suns won 54 games this season, not 60.
Bell is not known for his speed, Diaw is not known for his power. There is no falking way Phoenix is going to win 65 to 69 games this season, are you retarded?
Dirk doesn't "shut down" Nash!
Amare is not the guy you want to score from the perimeter!
San Antonio does not play identical to Phoenix, they grind it out and focus more on defense, The Suns play run and gun. And I could go on and on.

Seriously, how many times in your life have you watched basketball?

This Idiot posted in the Laker forum too with the same mindless Sh!t, saying that 6 teams will win at least 59 games this season, Including the Cavs with 59, Bulls with 60, and Suns with 67! Where do you pick up this kind of BS?

Go back to watching cartoons.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 09:47 AM   #3
PhxFanAtBirth
High School JV MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
:stupid: I don't know where to start. Your post is a mindless rant.
First of all Suns won 54 games this season, not 60.
Bell is not known for his speed, Diaw is not known for his power. There is no falking way Phoenix is going to win 65 to 69 games this season, are you retarded?
Dirk doesn't "shut down" Nash!
Amare is not the guy you want to score from the perimeter!
San Antonio does not play identical to Phoenix, they grind it out and focus more on defense, The Suns play run and gun. And I could go on and on.

Seriously, how many times in your life have you watched basketball?

This Idiot posted in the Laker forum too with the same mindless Sh!t, saying that 6 teams will win at least 59 games this season, Including the Cavs with 59, Bulls with 60, and Suns with 67! Where do you pick up this kind of BS?

Go back to watching cartoons.

Diaw isn'y known for grinding it straight up the middle? and yea i didnt mean amare for perimiter shots i meant bell that was my bad. And what i meant to say was for pheonix to come out on top of their division without amare is pretty incredible so with him they can have a reallllly good season. that was my badd
PhxFanAtBirth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 12:09 PM   #4
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

Their division isn't that good except for the Clippers. And they are a good regular season team. But their style of play isn't conductive for the playoffs. Before you say they made the WCF, remember that the seeding system hadn't changed yet. They wouldn't have made it under the current system. They will have a good record again. But still be ranked behind Dallas and SA as serious contenders. And why did you feel the need to post this here? Wouldn't it be better in the Suns forum?
Silent Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 12:13 PM   #5
Rab
Jared Dudley's #1 Fan

Quote:

Don't judge all of us Suns fans on this.
Rab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 12:17 PM   #6
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

Rab, don't worry. You are the standard by which I judge Suns fans.
Silent Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 01:58 PM   #7
Rab
Jared Dudley's #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Mav
Rab, don't worry. You are the standard by which I judge Suns fans.
Thanks man, right back at ya.
Rab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 02:29 PM   #8
huppcap
Local High School Star

Quote:

What are you smoking?

Amare is not even back yet. There is no guarantee he will be the player he was. The probability is he won't be the player he was. The team has changed a lot since Amare last played regularly so trying to get him and the team back insync and playing together as a unit may not be that easy.

I am a Canadian who is a Raptors fan first. My opinion is unbiased especially considering Nash is Canadian.

I think you are a bit too optimistic.
huppcap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 04:06 PM   #9
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rab
Don't judge all of us Suns fans on this.
I'm not, don't worry.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 04:22 PM   #10
lakers-city
Good college starter

pathetic thread, the first rule in the book is "if you cant play defense you cant dominate the playoffs".
lakers-city is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 11:37 PM   #11
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

This dude should be banned. He is obviously going from team page to team page writing stuff to irritate rather than contribute. Back away from Mav fans and just focus in your own forum! Geez!
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 11:46 PM   #12
different107
National High School Star

Quote:

different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 04:40 PM   #13
Hawker
Banned

this kid is an idiot. seriously gtfo
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 04:43 AM   #14
MFFL
I airball my layups

Should have learned from Nellie's Mavs...

Great offense ain't gonna win anything without an even better defense.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 09:58 AM   #15
BlondeBomber41
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Worst Thread Ever.
BlondeBomber41 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: