Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 09-09-2006, 01:29 PM   #1
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool
Default Kings Vrs. Monarchs

This is a Joke only and not to be taken seriously!
The Kings 06-07 seasons lands in the hands of Ron Artest, whom doesn't even want to be there. He was hoping to be a Laker, but got screwed and is forced to be on the Queens, Sorry I'm mean Kings. Everyone on the Kings is happy with the addition of Ron, except Bibby. Whom if anybody who know him is a real ******* on and off the court. The King fans are laker Haters because of LA three-peat and that Horry shot that Vlade knock back to him. Thanks Vlade, Laker for Life.
Well the fans are hoping the Ron will carry this team, well with the help of Bibby and Miller. But they will be lucky to make the play-off. With that said, there is still good news for the fans. Their WNBA team the Monarchs are better then the Kings.
The Kings will never get to the Laker's level, especially in the 06-07 year. They can't match up with them. So how about lets sinks to the Kings level and find a match-up more to their fitting. So here it is:
Kings Vrs. Monarchs
These teams are so evenly matched its hard to call this one. This might be the game of the century. But I say if the Kings play Four good Quarters no turn overs. They just might pull through, its all about heart and Artest should have enough to save the Kings this time round.
Go Queens ,sorry I did it again Go Kings

Last edited by mariodeathgrip : 09-16-2006 at 02:04 PM.
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 02:07 PM   #2
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariodeathgrip
The Kings 06-07 seasons lands in the hands of Ron Artest, whom doesn't even want to be there. He was hoping to be a Laker, but got screwed and is forced to be on the Queens, Sorry I'm mean Kings. Everyone on the Kings is happy with the addition of Ron, ecept Bibby. Whom if anybody who know him is a real ******* on and off the court. The King fans are laker Haters because of LA three-peat and that Horry shot that Vlade knock back to him. Thanks Vlade, Laker for Life.
Well the fans are hoping the Ron will carry this team, well with the help of Bibby and Miller. But they will be lucky to make the play-off. With that said, there is still good news for the fans. Their WNBA team the Monarchs are better then the Kings.
The Kings will never get to the Lakers level, exspiecaly in the 06-07 year. They can't match up with them. So how about lets sinks to the Kings level and find a match-up more to thier fitting. So here it is:
Kings Vrs. Monarchs
These teams are so evenly matched its hard to call this one. This might be the game of the century. But I say if the Kings play Four good Quarters no turn overs. They just might pull through, its all about heart and Artest should have enough to save the Kings this time round.
Go Queens ,sorry I did it again Go Kings
Stop trolling in other people's forums, you're giving us a bad name.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 02:23 PM   #3
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
Stop trolling in other people's forums, you're giving us a bad name.
Ya your right but I do live by Sac and is a Big Ron Artest Fan and do feel I have a right. But I shouldn't act like the Kings fans always hanging aroud the Lakers forum. What would Chick Hear Say. "What come around go around". So I'll stay out. Sorry Kings. and Kings Fan.
Old 09-09-2006, 02:39 PM   #4
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

that's going too far mario, cut it out man especially on message boards. the insults, pointless threads you make in both forums doesn't help. chill.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 03:24 PM   #5
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

yeah, I would love to see a thread on kings vs monarchs with a position by position break down with comparisons, but this hateraid stuff doesn't belong here.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 04:01 PM   #6
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
yeah, I would love to see a thread on kings vs monarchs with a position by position break down with comparisons, but this hateraid stuff doesn't belong here.
Your right! This hatteraind stuff doen't belong here, neighther does all the negative comment the kings fans have been leaveing on the lakers forum, most of which is just **** talk. It's cool when it's there is a point going across, but I started reading everyone comment and most of them are pointless, and so I got pissed and thought I would have fun and do the same. I started off with the comparison of both teams, but felt it was more of an insult. To the NBA and the Kings, so I tried to make a joke about instead. People like Targus need to stay in their own forum or at least make a point across. You on the other have at times made some good points. Keep it up. But other time it just **** talk have fun. I wish you King fans good-luck for the up coming season.
Old 09-09-2006, 04:07 PM   #7
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Your right! This hatteraind stuff doen't belong here, neighther does all the negative comment the kings fans have been leaveing on the lakers forum, most of which is just **** talk. It's cool when it's there is a point going across, but I started reading everyone comment and most of them are pointless, and so I got pissed and thought I would have fun and do the same. I started off with the comparison of both teams, but felt it was more of an insult. To the NBA and the Kings, so I tried to make a joke about instead. People like Targus need to stay in their own forum or at least make a point across. You on the other have at times made some good points. Keep it up. But other time it just **** talk have fun. I wish you King fans good-luck for the up coming season.
I'm glad that you explained your sorta idiotic behavior, next time just say it straight up instead of making it a huge not really funny at all joke.

I agree about not going into other team's forum and being stupid and stubborn. Or trying to diss a team without backing it up.
I try to backup my statements up.

BTW i would love to see you write a position by position analysis of the lakers in my kings vs lakers thread on the main board. I wrote a position by position thing for the kings and I am waiting for someone to do it for the Lakers.

For the record, my points are always good. Its just that sometimes they go over your head.
Old 09-09-2006, 04:10 PM   #8
Targus™
Good college starter

mario, if u dont like the Kings, u dont have to tell the world. if somebody ticks you off you don't go make an insult thread in 3 forums, just walk away and ignore it. i hate the lakers but i dont go around making Lakers vs. Sparks threads.
Old 09-09-2006, 04:42 PM   #9
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™
mario, if u dont like the Kings, u dont have to tell the world. if somebody ticks you off you don't go make an insult thread in 3 forums, just walk away and ignore it. i hate the lakers but i dont go around making Lakers vs. Sparks threads.
I would love to see kobe dunk on lisa leslie. Her "dunk" was a joke
Old 09-09-2006, 04:44 PM   #10
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

Quote:
Now that is a good Point! Not bad! I don't realy hate the Kings Just the owners and Bibby. Bibby is a good Basketball Player but people skill needs some work on. And plus today is the day of the WNB champion and I'm routing for Monarchs. Later!
Old 09-09-2006, 04:45 PM   #11
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
I would love to see kobe dunk on lisa leslie. Her "dunk" was a joke
LOL
Old 09-12-2006, 11:10 PM   #12
fan_since_85
Kids at the park dunk on me

fan_since_85 has an OK reputation so far

I don't know if I should be mad at this thread or if I should let you borrow my son's first grade homework so you can learn to spell. How long does it take for you to get to www.insidehoops.com without messing it up?
fan_since_85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 11:35 PM   #13
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan_since_85
I don't know if I should be mad at this thread or if I should let you borrow my son's first grade homework so you can learn to spell. How long does it take for you to get to www.insidehoops.com without messing it up?
Your riight im a very bad speller!! I never been good at writing, that's why everything I write is plain and simpie. Soory if that irates uyo.
Old 09-13-2006, 12:57 AM   #14
Targus™
Good college starter

Quote:
Your riight im a very bad speller!! I never been good at writing, that's why everything I write is plain and simpie. Soory if that irates uyo.

it's called Spell Check...yeah that little blue check in the corner with ABC over it, click that
Old 09-13-2006, 09:45 AM   #15
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
it's called Spell Check...yeah that little blue check in the corner with ABC over it, click that
wait. Theres spell check on the forum? How do you use it?
I never knew, I feel stupid.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: