Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-31-2008, 09:28 AM   #1
Looten Plunder
Banned

Looten Plunder has decent reputation
Default ISH Poster Evolution:From Regular To Lurker

I have enjoyed ISH since joining in Summer 2007, but more and more I only browse the OTC. It seems like the same topics and arguments get rehashed over and over again.

Posters also refuse to use facts and reliable sources to prove your points. I used to willingly jump into the fray, but....the narrow mindedness of the new breed of OTC posters gets...y'know tiring.

What has been your ISH evolution?
Looten Plunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 09:30 AM   #2
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ISH Poster Evolution:From Regular To Lurker

Reluctant informed occasional poster to drunken rambling idiot.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 09:35 AM   #3
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Reluctant informed occasional poster to drunken rambling idiot.

Pretty much me too. Hey Looten Plunder, who the hell are you?
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 09:50 AM   #4
1000yearsofPAIN
Nutcase

1000yearsofPAIN has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Pretty much me too. Hey Looten Plunder, who the hell are you?
He's Jefferson Money and not really a lurker, he is on all the time in one of his various usernames.
1000yearsofPAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 09:51 AM   #5
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1000yearsofPAIN
He's Jefferson Money and not really a lurker, he is on all the time in one of his various usernames.

Don't they have medication for that?
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 09:52 AM   #6
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1000yearsofPAIN

I think the better question is who ISN'T J$?
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 10:11 AM   #7
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
I think the better question is who ISN'T J$?
That would make a good thread.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 02:12 PM   #8
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't think I have ever evolved or devolved in my posting career at ISH. The frequency increased and decreased, but as far as I know, I'm been quintessentially Jay the entire time. Which means, posts are usually not very serious, but a couple serious moments can come completely outta nowhere, and may actually appear to be halfway insightful. But what I lack in substance, I make up for in looking like an ******* (IE: Daisy Of Love), or sometimes making a humorous comment, or just hoing Starface's life. and my foolproof fallback is laughing at the misfortune that is my life and hometown. But I think that's about it.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 03:48 PM   #9
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I have been lurking for maybe a month before I joined, I think I'm going to kill this account, really can't stand this place anymore lol

People have been saying since around January that it has been dying, honestly this is the biggest low point I have seen the OTC, if your ever going to quit, you do it now.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 05:23 PM   #10
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here

I started out in the streetball forum until I got about 100+ posts, then I ventured into the NBA forum, making sure to agree with everybody, then I looked into the OTC and lurked for about a month. Now, I hardly ever go to the Streetball forum (its dead) and I only check the NBA forum out of habit.

Im still looking for a team forum I like...

Lurker -> Quiet guy -> Unknown -> One Liners -> Troll -> Decent OTC poster and all this in under 600 posts
Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 05:28 PM   #11
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Right now I am a SIM Leaguer, Suns homer, and Rockets hater.

Ive gone from being a guy who posted never to posting every day for hours
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 11:05 PM   #12
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I post a lot. In the beggining i wasnt really to smart when it came to b-ball, i wrote little one liners sometimes like 3 words but I think i have improved.
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 11:20 PM   #13
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here

I evolved from a Pretending fake ass preppy poster, to a average Inside Hoops poster.
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 11:45 PM   #14
Don't Stop Believing!!

3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I've evolved from lurker to best poster on ISH.
3.2.1. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 12:19 AM   #15
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
I have been lurking for maybe a month before I joined, I think I'm going to kill this account, really can't stand this place anymore lol

People have been saying since around January that it has been dying, honestly this is the biggest low point I have seen the OTC, if your ever going to quit, you do it now.

Ha, people have been saying that for 5-6 years. It rarely changes.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: