Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 09-11-2006, 06:26 AM   #1
AKADS
National High School Star

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool
Default Can't Ferry Trade Someone

We need something to talk about. Trad Sasha and Luke for a Bag of Balls. Then we could all cheers or something.

I can't wait for the season
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 07:35 PM   #2
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Cavs Trade:
Ira Newble
Luke Jackson

Cavs Recieve:
Moochie Norris 2002 bobblehead
Houston Rockets 2001-2002 season schedule magnet

Change in team outlook:
+2.5 ppg, + 7.4 rpg, - 3.1 TOpg

Trade accepted
---------------------------------------

Make it happen Ferry!
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 08:37 PM   #3
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool

No. SAd isn't it.
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 11:37 PM   #4
nawsanenawmean
I brick open layups

nawsanenawmean has an OK reputation so far

I wish. We badly need to unload some players. After signing Drew, we are about 14 million over the cap.
nawsanenawmean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 04:50 AM   #5
AKADS
National High School Star

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Cavs Trade:
Ira Newble
Luke Jackson

Cavs Recieve:
Moochie Norris 2002 bobblehead
Houston Rockets 2001-2002 season schedule magnet

Change in team outlook:
+2.5 ppg, + 7.4 rpg, - 3.1 TOpg

Trade accepted
---------------------------------------

Make it happen Ferry!

We can throw in a signed LeBron Jersey
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 05:28 AM   #6
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

We need to dump some players that's for sure, would have no problem trading any of the following players for whatever we can get in return even if it nothing:

Damon Jones
Luke Jackson
Sasha Pavlovic
Ira Newble
BigTicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 09:41 PM   #7
PFunk
Kids at the park dunk on me

PFunk has no real reputation yet.

So what's the general consensus on Jackson and Pavlovic? they both just suck? it seems like Sasha got some minutes to prove himself, but Jackson never did..i guess some guy named LeBron might have something to do with that, but shouldn't he have some trade value? Ira Newble and Damon Jones could be useful in since vets are good to keep around. Jones might surprise some people and play better...
PFunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 11:44 AM   #8
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Pavlovic I'm not as anxious to trade. I've seen some flashes of potential in him. He can hit 3's most of the time from what i've seen so keep him around a little longer before we give up on him.

Luke Jackson I haven't seen much of and i watched every Cavs game last season, which is a bad sign for him. I don't see him getting many minutes so it might be best for both parties to trade him.

Ira Newble is a very bad basketball player. His greatest accomplishment in the NBA is kicking Dunleavy in the face and getting a pretty good picture out of it, and even that was the result of him being a clumsy oaf. He's ugly too.

Damon Jones I actually like having around, if nothing else he's a good player to have in video games because he doesnt miss from the 3 point line. He's also a pretty funny guy and the Cavs really lack personality. I don't mind him but if he goes, oh well.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 02:59 PM   #9
Brock Lesnar
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Brock Lesnar has an OK reputation so far

I think it would probably be a better idea to hold on to everyone for now so Mike Brown can see what he has to work with in preseason. I know he's seen all these guys before, but last year Ira was affected by the foot injury even after he came back, DJ slipped into a shooting funk mid-season and it took a while for him to climb out of it, Sasha has some game but is incredibly inconsisten, and Luke has never been able to stay on the floor long enough to develope his game.

If Ferry was to trade someone now and someone else gets injured first week of camp, then he'd probably be screwed. Plus guys like Luke and Sasha have more trade value after camps start because there will be teams that realize they need a shooter and would be willing to take a shot on one of those two.
Brock Lesnar is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: