Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 11-10-2008, 01:24 PM   #1
nkjordan23
Great young streetballer

nkjordan23 has an OK reputation so far
Default Josh Howard's Wrist

Anyone know the extend to this injury? He was dropped in my league and I have #1 priority on waivers. I think this guy is a fool for dropping him. Am i missing something?
nkjordan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 01:50 PM   #2
tian820
NBA lottery pick

tian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this board
Default Re: Josh Howard's Wrist

Yeah, pick him up

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...0274 0&spln=1
tian820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 02:17 PM   #3
nkjordan23
Great young streetballer

Who do you think i should drop:

Deron
Crawford
Foye
Chalmers
Sessions
Ginobili
J Smoove
Lewis
Durant
Wright
Oden
Ilgauskus
Hawes

I really think Hawes will maintain his stats and with that three or two he gets, his value is up there.

Sessions is in a confusing situation because he seems to be the better PG between him and Ridnour, but hes playing some SG now while Redd is out. Does he continue to get 25-30 min when Redd returns and push Ridnour down the depth chart or will the opposite happen?

Wright has just been gettin PT as of 2 games ago and seems to get the numbers when given the minutes when he stays out of foul trouble. Regardless, he gives me 2-3 blocks even on his off nights which is very valuable. It looks that Harrington will be traded at some point this season. Its just unclear whether a new PF will come in or not.

Its between these two guys, but im torn right now. I have 4 injuries as we speak and gettin killed in AST with DWill out. I have ven considered trading Wiliams and tanking assists and trying to grab another big man.

What are your thoughts and suggestions if any?
Old 11-10-2008, 02:21 PM   #4
tian820
NBA lottery pick

tian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this board

Which "Wright" is Wright? Is that Julian? Dorell?
Old 11-10-2008, 02:26 PM   #5
nkjordan23
Great young streetballer

Brandon Wright on GS
Old 11-10-2008, 02:29 PM   #6
tian820
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkjordan23
Brandon Wright on GS

lol, My bad. Still early for me. I would drop either Sessions, Chalmers or Wright to be honest, but you have to pick up Howard so you can't really go too wrong here. If you're looking long term, keep Sessions. He's gonna be the option of the 3 down the stretch
Old 11-10-2008, 03:40 PM   #7
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Drop Wright. He's only going to be decent for a few more games until Harrington returns.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 04:20 PM   #8
nkjordan23
Great young streetballer

Do you really expect Harrington to return though? i dont buy the back injury. I think they are just trying to trade him right now because hes done in GS
Old 11-10-2008, 05:13 PM   #9
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkjordan23
Do you really expect Harrington to return though? i dont buy the back injury. I think they are just trying to trade him right now because hes done in GS
nah Harrington won't be traded. And he should play within the next 7-10 days. Wright will be trash then. And is almost trash right now
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 11:23 PM   #10
benJAMin
Slap 'em with silence

benJAMin has decent reputationbenJAMin has decent reputation

Wright has the worst "situation" between the three of them. Even if Harrington is dealt, he's still young and inexperienced, and he has Nellie as a coach. No matter how much potential you think Wright could possibly have, Howard trumps it easily. If you really needed to, you could deal Howard down the line for a better, more consistent shot blocker, as its the only thing that Wright could possibly be elite in anyway. Take the waiver claim and dont look back.
benJAMin is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: