Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-14-2008, 02:14 AM   #1
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here
Default The "Check in When You're Procrastinating from Homework" Thread

Well I should be doing math homework, but instead I'm talking with the seven other posters on here (probably less with all the gimmicks) right now. So go ahead and check in here when you should be doing your homework but your not. It's going to be a looong night.
WhiteMosɘs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 02:24 AM   #2
Doctor K
Avengers Assemble!

Doctor K has not been impressing people
Default Re: The "Check in When You're Procrastinating from Homework" Thread

Just post your math homework here, there are some smart posters that can help you.
Doctor K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 02:28 AM   #3
Darius07
High School JV MVP

Darius07 has decent reputationDarius07 has decent reputation

doin my essay, ahh im bassically done with it but i gotta edit and do the mla i just wanna sleeeeppp
Darius07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 02:29 AM   #4
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I should be writing my proposal, but I'm reading ISH.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 02:59 AM   #5
Junny
I air my balls

Junny has decent reputation

Should be studying for a test.
Junny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 03:50 AM   #6
UDøNIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor K
Just post your math homework here, there are some smart posters that can help you.

Old 11-14-2008, 06:34 AM   #7
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I still have 6 pages worth of self reflection to turn in.

Oh well.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 06:48 AM   #8
canadianballer
Banned

canadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

**** homework!
canadianballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 07:28 AM   #9
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here

I should be making my own writing prompt regarding Crime and Punishment as well as revising my essay on Athlete's Dying Young. Oh, and some math and a political current event couldnt go wrong either...
Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 07:46 AM   #10
markymark
Local High School Star

markymark has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor K

fixed
markymark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 12:32 PM   #11
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist

2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I have a paper due for legal writing on monday that I"ve been saying I'll do all week.....but I have no desire to do it now. Maybe later on, its raining though so it should get done.
2LeTTeRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 01:55 AM   #12
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
I have a paper due for legal writing on monday that I"ve been saying I'll do all week.....but I have no desire to do it now. Maybe later on, its raining though so it should get done.

YAY!! I'm pretty sure I raped my math test. Little homework this week, lots of sleep in time. Life is good.
WhiteMosɘs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 02:05 AM   #13
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I still should be writing my thesis proposal, but I'm still on ISH.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 05:08 PM   #14
ryantheporchkid
No Pun Intended

ryantheporchkid has decent reputation

I've got a 20 page research paper due Mon. about Curt Flood and his fight for free agency in baseball.
ryantheporchkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 05:16 PM   #15
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster

I should be marking 30+ tests. But grading geometry tests of college level is a f*ckin pain in the ass.
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: