Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 11-14-2008, 06:31 AM   #1
benJAMin
Slap 'em with silence

benJAMin has decent reputationbenJAMin has decent reputation
Default Two questions: Marbury and Beno

Do I start Beno tonight in the wake of his last two performances without Kevin Martin? I have an open roster spot that I was just going to leave vacant tonight.

OR do I drop Beno and grab Marbury now that we hear he was summoned by Walsh to discuss a buyout?
benJAMin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 08:07 AM   #2
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Two questions: Marbury and Beno

Quote:
Originally Posted by benJAMin
Do I start Beno tonight in the wake of his last two performances without Kevin Martin? I have an open roster spot that I was just going to leave vacant tonight.

OR do I drop Beno and grab Marbury now that we hear he was summoned by Walsh to discuss a buyout?

Do you think Marbury will be picked up? And do you think Marbury will go anywhere he'll produce? He played enough under Isiah and did nothing.

I would play Beno for sure. But I'd also try and trade him. He won't be dropping 30 a night when Martin and Garcia are back.
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 10:39 AM   #3
Juggernaut
I airball my layups

Juggernaut has an OK reputation so far

Play Beno for sure. Stay away from Marbury, he's a bad omen...seriously though, he's insane...
Juggernaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 11:48 AM   #4
tian820
NBA lottery pick

tian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this board

I'd play Udrih. Kevin Martin's still out so Udrih will keep shooting the ball. I've never been a big Marbury guy so I'd also say keep Beno, but I might be a bit more biased on that one
tian820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 11:58 AM   #5
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Stay away from Marbury , the guy has had all sorts of chances to produce over the last couple seasons and couldn't, there's no reason to think this trend won't continue..
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 12:58 PM   #6
nkjordan23
Great young streetballer

nkjordan23 has an OK reputation so far

Honestly, Marbury's career is pretty much over and his fantasy value is zero. Hes going to be come what Steve Francis did after he left NY. He will disappear or at the most play 5-10 minutes. I dont care for the guy and never did, but its quite sad to see a solid career go down the toilet so quickly
nkjordan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 03:23 PM   #7
benJAMin
Slap 'em with silence

benJAMin has decent reputationbenJAMin has decent reputation

I guess I'm dreaming when I figure he could still go for 13/5-6 with a steal and a three per? I thought if he landed in Miami he'd get all kinds of opportunity.

I'll give Beno a start and see what happens.
benJAMin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 03:11 PM   #8
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by benJAMin
I guess I'm dreaming when I figure he could still go for 13/5-6 with a steal and a three per? I thought if he landed in Miami he'd get all kinds of opportunity.

I'll give Beno a start and see what happens.

Beno rewarded your confidence!
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: