Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Utah Jazz Forum

Utah Jazz Forum Utah Jazz forum - Utah Jazz message board

Old 11-27-2008, 01:26 AM   #1
thegamefritz
I airball my layups

thegamefritz has an OK reputation so far
Default Trade Okur For Caveman Kaman

The jazz can upgrade their frontcourt if they can get the caveman KAMAN. It will lessen the work load of Boozer esp. in the defensive end, KAMAN can guard bigger guys and he can grab rebounds. plus in the offensive end the caveman can attract double teams in the post and they can play a high low with boozer because bozzer can hit the mid range. Unlike okur who is flat-footed and only strikes from the outside. The caveman Kaman who is a legit Center and is more tougher and stronger than okur..

The caveman now is expendible, for sure clippers will accept if the jazz will offer okur plus maybe a couple of 2nd rnd pcks...

A shout-out to my filipino friend-the number 1 UTAH JAZZ FAN in the PHILIPPINES- JERICHO BOKER VILLA-he is the president of jerry sloan/utah jazz fan club in the Philippines.
thegamefritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 03:17 AM   #2
OlDeRaDo_64
Jazz Vs Bulls Oct 6 :D

OlDeRaDo_64 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Trade Okur For Caveman Kaman

The way Okur has been playing, id rather have Okur than Kaman. Hes hitting crucial 3's, averaging a heafty sum of points and rebounds.
He stepped up in absence of some of our guys (with the exception of the duration he was in Turkey) Im quite happy to keep Okur for the time being, provided he keeps scoring and doinf his job
OlDeRaDo_64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 01:25 PM   #3
collusion
Win one for LHM

collusion has an OK reputation so far

No way, Okur's gives the offense spacing. This is the reason we've been getting so many dunks and layups, the big men on the other teams have to respect Okur from outside. Kaman wouldn't give us the spacing. Also I think Okur's D has improved and he is a solid rebounder.
collusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 04:56 PM   #4
Luigi
Formerly luigi>mario

Luigi has decent reputationLuigi has decent reputation

That's not a bad trade. I would rather move Boozer for Kaman and something but Kaman does have a 15% salary kicker trade restriction, which makes thing difficult.

But, lately, I've been thinking Kaman had his one good year and now he is back to his old underachieving self. Agree?
Luigi is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: