Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-14-2006, 11:38 PM   #1
LALakerFan4Life
16 Time NBA Champions!

Default The Game & Ras Kass Fight In Los Angeles Nightclub

West coast rappers Ras Kass and The Game squared off in a physical confrontation last night (Sept. 14) at a Los Angeles club.

Ras Kass is on a nationwide tour with Rakim and Kid Capri.

Both of the internationally respected West coast rappers were in club Element, when Game confronted Ras Kass over the lyrics to the song "Caution," a song Ras Kass recorded over a year ago.

Get a thousand tattoos and won't raise ya gun / so when you get merked I'ma raise ya son /

The lyrics to the song sparked the confrontation between the two men.

"The ni**a tried to jump me 30 to 2, yet I'm alive and chillin' my sweater is still white and all my jewelry intact," Ras Kass told AllHipHop.com in a statement. "Game is a 'Change of Heart,' stripping, fake-ass blood who sold some records riding Dr Dre's shirt tails. I guess he thought this would help him sell some more records. I was so unfazed by it all that I went up to his car afterwards and challenged him right there. Game is no match for me physically or lyrically."

Game told AllHipHop.com that he never had a problem with Ras Kass until the rapper dissed him on the track.

He also disputed Ras Kass' account of the confrontation.

"Aint nobody hit that dude but me, he's crazy talking about 30 people," Game told AllHipHop.com. "I never had beef and never met Ras Kass, unless it was a quick exhange saying hello. He talked about my son by name. You can say what you want about me, but what does my son got to do with it? I seen the n***a in the club. I walked up to him in the club and it was my mans birthday, so I didn't want to mess up his party. When the lights came on, at the end I asked him about the freestyle. He said it wasn't nothing, but he started in on that 'it's whatever I'm Ras Kass and punched him in the face before he could finish."

According to representatives for Ras Kass, he has no intentions on continuing the feud.

"He can sell records on his own dime," Ras Kass said alluding to Game's upcoming album The Doctor's Advocate.

"I don't benefit me to mess with these kinds of small cats," Game said, adding that he would not be responding to Ras Kass lyrically either.

"Ras Kass' career is over," Game said. "I ended it with that one punch last night."

The Doctors Advocate was scheduled to hit stores Nov. 7, but the album release date has been pushed back one week, until Nov. 14.

http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=6140
LALakerFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 12:16 AM   #2
B-Low
The Love B-Low

These rappers need to grow up. They're millionaires acting like they're still in the ghetto...like they still have to do this to survive
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 05:16 PM   #3
Wicked_1
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
These rappers need to grow up. They're millionaires acting like they're still in the ghetto...like they still have to do this to survive

it sounds like Game is Trying to keep his credibility after the whole 50 cent drama...

man how old is Rass Kass now he has to be old. I saw him in concert over 10 years ago at a hemp rally in portland oregon in a park! that was so random him performing at it.
Wicked_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 05:19 PM   #4
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Game is turning into a punk ass garbage rapper....

all he does if beef with people...his lyrics are like George Bush's grade point average at Yale.....average at best....
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: