Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 09-16-2006, 09:47 PM   #1
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far
Lightbulb If the Kings left town...

would you convert to a Warriors fan? Another team? Or would you just not support the NBA at all (like me)?
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 10:20 PM   #2
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Perezident has no real reputation yet.

wtf???? bro bro bro go more n depth ....what are u talkin about? is their speculations about no more kings!
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 11:06 PM   #3
Targus™
Good college starter

dude just shut up, stop hating because you know what i mean. and you probably haven't heard, the arena negotiations are not going well right now, and joe maloof said it himself..."No, right now it would not pass."
Old 09-16-2006, 11:12 PM   #4
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

I don't know who I'd root for. I'm in too deep to stop following the NBA and yeah I'd stop rooting for the Kings.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 12:20 AM   #5
Buck
I airball my layups

Buck has an OK reputation so far
Smile The Kings Will Stay In Sacramento

I would continue to be a Kings' fan. There aren't many market areas which can sell out night after night as Sacramento does. Evern if Q and R fail, there will be other avenues to explore. I'm confident that the Kings will stay here.
Buck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 01:44 AM   #6
Targus™
Good college starter

I like your outlook on things Buck...just wish i could say the same. the best place to put the arena is downtown, but i guess as long as they're here...
Old 09-17-2006, 02:45 AM   #7
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool

I been saying for a While that the Maloofs, would move to Las Vegas or a town near Las Vegas. But now other teams are trying to do the same, but will Profit the Maloofs way more. I don't want this, at all. I love going to the Arco arena for every Laker's game there. I go free because my girlfriend work place the Doctor is a big Kings fan and also treats the players. He gives away tickets all the time, but the only ones I want is when they play the Laker's. But also went when they faced the Heat, my son is still a Shaq fan. I hope god forgives him. lol. But the bottom line, if the Kings moves I have to go far for a game, and then pay for tickets. No thank you!
The time line I been hearing about that they will be moving is in 2010. But the Malloofs are about business. So you never know what they are planning. It's not legal for Las Vegas to have a Pro team, but they figure a way around it. By placing a team in a near by town. Bringing in more business for them in Las Vegas and for the team.
This is me if they move. This is me if they stay.
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 11:46 AM   #8
Buck
I airball my layups

Buck has an OK reputation so far
Smile Whatever Happens in Sacramento, Stays in Sacramento

Since the Maloofs have business interests in Las Vegas, many are quick to speculate--"Oh, the Maloofs simply can't wait to move the team to Vegas." Well, there are a lot of problems involved in locating to that city. The NBA has insisted that they do not want a franchise there--not a wholesome environment. Then, you have the gambling business to deal with. (Policies would have to be changed if a pro sports team was approved for the area.)

The greatest risk though is that there's no guarantee that fans in Vegas would flock to games like they do in Sacramento and many other cities. There are so many other exciting things to do there that I wonder whether they would embrace a team the way we do.

In spite of being a small market area and loosing out on TV and radio revenue, NBA product sales, and corporate advertising, Sacramento has shown that a professional team can survive here in good fashion. David Stern and other NBA officials will exert pressusre to keep the team here. I believe the Maloofs know that they have a good business climate here and that they are sincere when they make statements about wanting to be here for the long term.

I hope everyone will do all they can to get Q and R passed. Register and VOTE.
Buck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 02:02 PM   #9
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™
dude just shut up, stop hating because you know what i mean. and you probably haven't heard, the arena negotiations are not going well right now, and joe maloof said it himself..."No, right now it would not pass."

bro bro what the hell is wrong with u.... i was onli asking a question n shock.... how am i hating????? dude u have a serious problem ..... u need to chill
Old 09-17-2006, 04:09 PM   #10
Targus™
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perezident
bro bro what the hell is wrong with u.... i was onli asking a question n shock.... how am i hating????? dude u have a serious problem ..... u need to chill

ooh poor baby did i anger you? lol worry about yourself, pass english class and then we'll talk

Last edited by Targus™ : 09-17-2006 at 04:15 PM.
Old 09-17-2006, 05:46 PM   #11
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

I would follow and root for the kings even if they left, but I wouldn't be as passionate.
If the kings left sac, within 5 years, another team would move hear. Probably less time. Or an expansion team would come, because sac is a really good basketball market. The fans are passionate and have nothing else to do.
Sacramento without the Kings is like the Lakers without Kobe, the stuff thats leftover is crap.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 06:00 PM   #12
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™
ooh poor baby did i anger you? lol worry about yourself, pass english class and then we'll talk

grade school kid ^ get off my d^ck lil man i promise i wont run on with u ever again..... real ass hole
Old 09-17-2006, 08:19 PM   #13
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perezident
grade school kid ^ get off my d^ck lil man i promise i wont run on with u ever again..... real ass hole
targus and prez, whats the deal? Either there is something I missed or something I don't get, but whats will all the hate?
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 08:29 PM   #14
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus Soon enough
He hated me first!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perezident Soon enough
NO he started the hate on me 1st u know

BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 09:43 PM   #15
Targus™
Good college starter

bigboi...I wish i knew,just look at some posts in this forums, I guess he just likes to rip on me or my threads. doesn't bother me :).
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: