Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Oklahoma City Thunder Forum

Oklahoma City Thunder Forum Oklahoma City Thunder forum - OKC Thunder message board

Old 12-09-2008, 12:24 PM   #1
Devin1410
I brick open layups

Devin1410 has an OK reputation so far
Talking You guys suck.

Your gonna get better. But im just sayin the truth
Devin1410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 01:54 PM   #2
CAAIDN
High School Starter

CAAIDN is considered somewhat coolCAAIDN is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: You guys suck.

CAAIDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 07:13 AM   #3
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devin1410
Your gonna get better. But im just sayin the truth

and what is the basis for this statement?

i look forward to the day that kd takes his best FA offer
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 12:07 PM   #4
Señor Cedric
why live??

Señor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I have to agree with the title of this thread. OKC Thunder suck.

So many holes to fill.

Will Jeff Green ever amount to anything?
Señor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 07:38 PM   #5
Taos
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Taos has an OK reputation so far

Oklahoma City Thunder Memphis Grizzlies Game Photos 12-10-08

http://www.taosactionphotos.com/phot...ewGallery=1299
Taos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 09:46 PM   #6
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 06:33 AM   #7
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I wouldnt mind if this team stays on the bottom for eternity
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 03:07 PM   #8
NBACincy
Can barely lace up my sneakers

NBACincy has an OK reputation so far

I would agree the Thunder aren't that good right now but if you look ahead they look to be good (maybe even great) in a few years based on the heaps of young talent they have. So give this team some time.
NBACincy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 10:14 AM   #9
Yung D-Will
Utah Jazz (6-6)

Yung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation here

I don't understand how you can have a Dynamic player like Kevin Durant and still have the worst record in the Nba.
Yung D-Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 04:10 PM   #10
JJ81
Good college starter

JJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung D-Will
I don't understand how you can have a Dynamic player like Kevin Durant and still have the worst record in the Nba.

He's young and has little exp.
JJ81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 01:55 PM   #11
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

ummm because basketball is a team game
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 03:37 AM   #12
Howard Schits
Decent playground baller

Howard Schits has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

First of all, Kevin Durant has good skills. But very low on structured basketball IQ. And then, he is NOT even close a "Dynamic player". There are many many more players in the NBA who are more "dynamic" than he is.

The reason he looks good on TV is because his badly owned/managed team is so bad that even I can look like a "Dynamic player" on it.
Howard Schits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 03:42 AM   #13
Howard Schits
Decent playground baller

Howard Schits has an OK reputation so far

I was WRONG earlier when I predicted this dismal team's 08-09 record. I predicted this Oklahoma Fucders (reflection of the owners) will have 20 wins this season. I'm sorry, I was DEAD WRONG.
Howard Schits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 09:50 AM   #14
liverpooty
Local High School Star

liverpooty is a pretty well-respected posterliverpooty is a pretty well-respected posterliverpooty is a pretty well-respected poster

Divide that 20 by 2, and you will have their win total.

Its not a slight against you OKC fans, but the way ownership treated Seattle ( and Im not even close to being a past Sonic fan ) was absolutely horrific.
liverpooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 04:58 PM   #15
ThunderCover
I airball my layups

ThunderCover has an OK reputation so far

Seattlites still blaming everyone else for the Sonics going under. Still failing to take responsiblity for their own actions...

Clay Bennett is a great man. He was just named "Oklahoman of the Year".
It also looks like because of Washingtons 5 billion budget deficit mess that Bennett is going to be off the hook for the other 30 million dollars of the lease buyout agreement. Isn't that hilarious?

"The chairman of Oklahoma City Thunder has been named the 2008 Oklahoman of the Year by Oklahoma Today magazine.

"No one came close to Clay Bennett as we set about selecting this year’s Oklahoman of the Year,” said Louisa McCune-Elmore, Oklahoma Today editor-in-chief.

"His accomplishment presents an extraordinary moment in the life of Oklahoma, probably among the most important achievements in our capital city’s history,” said McCune-Elmore.

The magazine’s cover story features an in-depth profile of Bennett in "Thunder Roll,” written by Steffie Corcoran. The article chronicles Bennett’s life and the events that led up to the relocation of the team.

"The year 2008 was an eventful year in Oklahoma, but nothing seemed as potentially transformative as the birth of the Thunder franchise in Oklahoma City,” said Oklahoma Today publisher Joan Henderson.

Those who know him best describe Bennett as a man of action. “People respect Clay,” says former Oklahoma City mayor Ron Norick. “When Clay is involved, things are going to happen.” Bennett grew up in Oklahoma City, graduated from Casady School in 1978, and married his high-school sweetheart, Louise Gaylord, in 1981.

Bennett’s respect for hard work and his civic involvement have garnered this Oklahoman of the Year great regard from his peers, both locally and in the wider community of the NBA. “I feel confident about the good hands the [Thunder] is in,” says NBA commissioner David Stern, “because they’re in Clay’s hands and in the hands of his investor group.”

The NBA may be happy about the team’s move to Oklahoma, but no one is as thrilled as Oklahomans. The NBA is considered the largest global sports brand. “An NBA franchise is an obvious economic boom, but just as important is what it does for the momentum and morale of Oklahoma,” says Governor Brad Henry.

“What I like most about this article and accompanying photos is its thorough review of the Thunder relocation, but also its insights into Clay’s unwavering commitment to his hometown, state, and especially his family,” says Hardy Watkins, executive director of the Oklahoma Tourism and Recreation Department. “It’s a real portrait.”

Oklahoma Today publisher Joan Henderson says, “The year 2008 was an eventful year in Oklahoma, but nothing seemed as potentially transformative as the birth of the Thunder franchise in Oklahoma City.”

“Clay Bennett had the resourcefulness, tenacity, and acumen to make that dream a reality,” says Governor Henry."
ThunderCover is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: