Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 12-16-2008, 08:21 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default What are your team and player observations so far? Who on the team is playing better

What are your team and player observations so far?

Who on the team is playing better than expected? (And what's better about them?)

And who has been disappointing?

And, how about the team as a whole, what are the key needs now that we're a month and a half into the season?
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 09:07 PM   #2
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What are your team and player observations so far? Who on the team is playing better

What are your team and player observations so far?

Well, the team is playing well, but how small they play ball is an issue
Who on the team is playing better than expected? (And what's better about them?)

Wade hasnt been injured and is making up for the team last year, leading these guys toward the playoffs. MVP?

And who has been disappointing?

Marion. I mean this guy is having career lows in like every category. He needs to step up or he will get traded real soon. Beasley isnt producing and was moved to the bench.

And, how about the team as a whole, what are the key needs now that we're a month and a half into the season?

Get big.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 01:11 AM   #3
Lord Leoshes
Local High School Star

Lord Leoshes has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: What are your team and player observations so far? Who on the team is playing better

My biggest surpriz is Chalmers, & my biggest disapointment so far is Beasley.
Lord Leoshes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 12:18 PM   #4
beasted86
Waiting on 2010....

beasted86 is a pretty well-respected posterbeasted86 is a pretty well-respected posterbeasted86 is a pretty well-respected poster

I'm not dissapointed in Beasley at all. He's still the 2nd highest scorer on the team, and he's started as many games as he's been benched. In 14 PPG & 5 REB in 25 MIN off the bench is good. I know given the opportunity he's a 20/9/0.5 player, just like Antwan Jamison has been his entire career.

Chalmers definitely exceed my expectations though. I thought he'd do okay and be a work in progress, but never thought he'd look like a legit starter so soon.

This team really needs a center who's a real 7 footer, who can score on his own, can block shots & rebound. I think Kaman would fit great, but his injuries worry me. But on paper, his 14/10/2 numbers would fit great as our starting C.
beasted86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 09:06 PM   #5
Lord Leoshes
Local High School Star

Lord Leoshes has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by beasted86
I'm not dissapointed in Beasley at all. He's still the 2nd highest scorer on the team, and he's started as many games as he's been benched. In 14 PPG & 5 REB in 25 MIN off the bench is good. I know given the opportunity he's a 20/9/0.5 player, just like Antwan Jamison has been his entire career.

Chalmers definitely exceed my expectations though. I thought he'd do okay and be a work in progress, but never thought he'd look like a legit starter so soon.

This team really needs a center who's a real 7 footer, who can score on his own, can block shots & rebound. I think Kaman would fit great, but his injuries worry me. But on paper, his 14/10/2 numbers would fit great as our starting C.

The thing with Beasley is that he makes to many stupid mistakes. I know he will get better at it in time, but right now i find myself screaming at the TV every time he does some thing stupid. Am not going to get in to details about it. But it drives me crazy.

& Kamam is not all that good at defense. He is actually rather a weak on ball defender. & his contract go's past 2010. I would rather go after Camby instead.
Lord Leoshes is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: