Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Old 06-11-2006, 04:53 PM   #1
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default I just met David Wesley

he was doing an interview at my station. really nice guy and actually kinda funny.

i was a pansy and told him i hope the rockets have a better year next year instead of flashing my Mavs love.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 04:54 PM   #2
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default Re:

interesting. nahh, I don't think you were a pansy, I think you were just star-struck.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 04:54 PM   #3
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
I think you were just star-struck.

By David's half black half chinese beauty? I would too.
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 04:54 PM   #4
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Funny thing is, he won't be with the Rockets next year.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 04:57 PM   #5
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

I ran into Omorosa yesterday at O'Hare. She's a bitch.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 04:59 PM   #6
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

he acted like he would still be on the Rockets but then again maybe that was pride. but regardless he was incredibly nice and im sure he could tell i was gawking at him b/c when i grew the balls to even go near him i just stood there for a good 20-30 seconds before i even said anything.
Old 06-11-2006, 05:17 PM   #7
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

ZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat cool

i met him once, a long time ago, when he was in Boston, it was my birthday when I was like 7...he seemed humongous to me...
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 05:19 PM   #8
kentatm
NBA Legend

he really wasnt that big. im 5'7 and he is listed at 6'1 but it seemed more like 6'0 or maybe even 5'11. then again, being short, its hard for me to judge taller guys heights.
Old 06-11-2006, 05:29 PM   #9
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people

Did ya touch him?

DID YA TOUCH HIM DAN?!
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 05:34 PM   #10
KGtoGay2k6
I hit open layups

KGtoGay2k6 has no real reputation yet.

ask him if hes killed any team mates while street racing lately?
KGtoGay2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 05:35 PM   #11
fatboy11

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGtoGay2k6
ask him if hes killed any team mates while street racing lately?
Oh my God.

I know you just didn't.

Ruthless.
Old 06-11-2006, 05:40 PM   #12
KGtoGay2k6
I hit open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
Oh my God.

I know you just didn't.

Ruthless.
yea i know, he didn't even get any time for that did he
Old 06-11-2006, 05:43 PM   #13
fatboy11

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGtoGay2k6
yea i know, he didn't even get any time for that did he
He didn't kill anyone.

They shouldn't have been doing that, but he didn't kill anyone.

His punishment is having to live with that memory for the rest of his life.
Old 06-11-2006, 05:46 PM   #14
KGtoGay2k6
I hit open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
He didn't kill anyone.

They shouldn't have been doing that, but he didn't kill anyone.

His punishment is having to live with that memory for the rest of his life.
lol wreckless driving can get you jail time
Old 06-11-2006, 06:01 PM   #15
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
i was a pansy and told him i hope the rockets have a better year next year instead of flashing my Mavs love.

Wow you pulled a lame duck move there.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: