Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-26-2008, 01:39 PM   #1
Jumpshot Virus
Banned

Jumpshot Virus has an OK reputation so far
Default Can you dunk?

List your height, race and whether or not you can dunk. I'll start. I'm 5'8, white and yes I can dunk. I can dunk a tennis ball.

I once got lucky and slammed a volleyball. I can palm a basketball, but I can't get enough of a lift to cleanly jam it on a regulation 10 ft basket.

Considering, not too bad for a white dude, huh?

Jumpshot Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 01:52 PM   #2
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Can you dunk?

6"3, white, yes.

One foot: 1 hand cock back, two hand just regular dunk
Two foot: 1 hand ( No cock back), two hand barely regular dunk

Last edited by v-unit : 12-26-2008 at 02:08 PM.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 01:54 PM   #3
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected poster

5'8 - negroid - no

When I run and jump, my middle fanga can nick the bottom of the rim, that's it.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 01:57 PM   #4
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

emsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation here

6'1 3/4", white and mexican, no

i can wrap my fingers from about the middle of my middle finger around the rim but i can't GRAB onto it yet
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 02:01 PM   #5
hito da god
look that way >>>>

hito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected poster

i'm a 6'3 ****... and yes i can dunk. i thought i was 6'5 for the longest but i measured myself the other day and apparently i'm only 6'3, which upset me. right now i can dunk off of two feet taking one step and i can obviously start from the wing or whatever and dunk. with a month or two in the weight room i can dunk from outside the paint off of two feet or one.
hito da god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 02:05 PM   #6
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

6'4, white and yes, pretty easily.

Dunks I can do pretty easily (they're easy dunks, nothing special).

One foot one hand
One foot two hands
Two feet one hand
Two feet two hands (sometimes struggle with this one, when I'm tired)

I use to be able to do 180's and catch the occasional alley oop, but now I can barely do these due to sore back and just not practicing them as much.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 02:07 PM   #7
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

6'0, black. yeah i can dunk, nothing too ridiculous, can't really do it off of two feet. i guess craziest dunk i've done is a 180.
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 02:15 PM   #8
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm white, 6'5, and cannot dunk. Yeah, yeah, laugh it up lol. My hands are too small to be able to palm the ball, and I'll admit, I have zero hops.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 02:26 PM   #9
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

5'7.5 (yeah i get exact!), white, cannot dunk. cannot even touch the rim. i was not blessed with athleticism.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 02:32 PM   #10
J000
ISH #1 AFGHAN

J000 is a pretty well-respected posterJ000 is a pretty well-respected posterJ000 is a pretty well-respected poster

Not many afghans can jump.
J000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 02:46 PM   #11
Eldrunko247
Good college starter

Eldrunko247 is considered somewhat coolEldrunko247 is considered somewhat coolEldrunko247 is considered somewhat cool

I can touch the net
Eldrunko247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 02:49 PM   #12
juglenuts416
I brick open layups

juglenuts416 has an OK reputation so far

white, 6'0, dunked a mini ball yesterday but can't pull off a regulation ball since college.
juglenuts416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 03:21 PM   #13
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm 5'9" and have not even attempted to in who knows how long, but it's almost assured that I can't. Considering how infrequently I even play ball these days, it's entirely possible I don't even remember how to dribble anymore.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 03:23 PM   #14
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dunk? I cant even remember the last time I dribbled a basketball. I'd bet against me dunking. I could only do the Derek Fisher 1 hander back in high school/college. Having stopped playing I'd probably embarrass myself attempting to even leap.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 04:00 PM   #15
Odomize

can't even touch the lowest part of the net.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: