Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-28-2008, 05:09 PM   #1
JayGuevara
Hellbound

Default Who Is Yung Berg?

I been hearin bout this incident forever now, but I don't even know who this niigga is. I never heard of this cat before this whole incident popped off, but far as I can gather this dude was in Plan B and was tryin to disrespect my niigga Blade (R.I.P.) when he was gettin played in the club and got his ass beat and his chain snatched. Since then I have seen approximately 2741 mutha****as wearin this giant ugly ass Transformers chain around the city of Detroit.

So the question is, who the **** are these people? Are there any Chicago residents on here that can enlighten me? Who is Yung Berg? Why is his supposed "twin brother" black as hell? Who is on Youtube heated tryin to talk real reckless while giving out his myspace link? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQr7ElXOaO0&NR=1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_efHAKefQY8 Really?

And even now that this was in the summertime, I'm STILL hearin bout this **** and still hearin bout Chicago niiggas. And I still can't figure out who this cat is.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 05:27 PM   #2
lefthook00
College star

Default Re: Who Is Yung Berg?

He's some *** rapper. He had a couple hits on the radio, thats about it.
lefthook00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 05:34 PM   #3
NY Comeback
Banned

Yung Berg is joke

-Had a big hit
-Gets hype, thinkin' he's the ****
-Gets his chain robbed by Spida Loc or some G-Unit dudes
-Gets slapped in the club by Maino
-Gets his chain robbed AGAIN for talkin **** at one of Trick Trick's Clubs in Detroit

He's a clown
NY Comeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 05:36 PM   #4
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

He had a big hit with the song "Hey sexy ladies! It was nice to know ya! But I gotta move onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn on on onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn on on". Club banger. Never heard album. He had another hit single that escapes my mind since I'm focused on the game. You've heard of him, probably never realized it was Yung Berg.

But he got his chain snatched with a beat down in a Detroit club when he and a friend decided to go to the nightspot. Snuck off and got dealt with because he talked mad shyt about the city of Detroit. It was dumb. Who talks shyt then shows up to a spot with real Det heads and think everything is cool. Got served. Another incident he came at Maino sideways and Maino slapped snot sideways out his nose. Maino explained he had no issues with him he even liked Berg. On the same label but Berg confronted him for some reason and disrespected Maino so SLAP down.

And Yung Berg is still on dvds talkin wreckless. Admits to being owned but that they are haters.

The end.

/end thread yung berg sux
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 05:38 PM   #5
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
-Gets his chain robbed by Spida Loc or some G-Unit dudes

Nah he only got robbed once. You're thinkin of Lil Wayne Comtpon artist Tyga. Puuuut the lime in the coconut and twist it all uuuuuup (his single). How do I know of this dude? Youtube hahaahaaa Saw some of his work prior to the single/signing with Young Money (Wayne label).

But yeah he got robbed by some dudes in Cali who were crips. 40 Glocc signed with G-Unit got ahold of the chain and showed it off on youtube. Because Wayne disrespected crips on a song so there was some sort of connection. 40 glocc the same dude who stopped wayne and baby SUVs in the middle of the street and was banging on it to come out. Again on youtube. 40 glocc is spider loc's friend. Both with G-Unit.

I feel like one of them TMZ faggz on tv hahaahaaa

Last edited by GOBB : 12-28-2008 at 05:40 PM.
Old 12-28-2008, 05:45 PM   #6
NY Comeback
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Nah he only got robbed once. You're thinkin of Lil Wayne Comtpon artist Tyga. Puuuut the lime in the coconut and twist it all uuuuuup (his single). How do I know of this dude? Youtube hahaahaaa Saw some of his work prior to the single/signing with Young Money (Wayne label).

But yeah he got robbed by some dudes in Cali who were crips. 40 Glocc signed with G-Unit got ahold of the chain and showed it off on youtube. Because Wayne disrespected crips on a song so there was some sort of connection. 40 glocc the same dude who stopped wayne and baby SUVs in the middle of the street and was banging on it to come out. Again on youtube. 40 glocc is spider loc's friend. Both with G-Unit.

I feel like one of them TMZ faggz on tv hahaahaaa
Yeah, that's who it was. I wasn't sure...damn, he a clown too.
NY Comeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 06:46 PM   #7
JayGuevara
Hellbound

Quote:
But he got his chain snatched with a beat down in a Detroit club when he and a friend decided to go to the nightspot. Snuck off and got dealt with because he talked mad shyt about the city of Detroit. It was dumb. Who talks shyt then shows up to a spot with real Det heads and think everything is cool.

He was talkin reckless about my niigga Blade in Plan B, that's what got him swung on and stomped out in the middle of the club. Then he canceled his appearance at Summer Jams here, and far as I heard, hasn't been back since.

I don't know why a 125 pound niigga that likes Transformers and makes r&b songs while wearing backpacks would even come to Detroit, let alone talk greezy about the city and the people? And who are those niiggas on youtube?

They're still passin round that ugly ass chain around the city too.
Old 12-28-2008, 06:52 PM   #8
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Wait so he went to the club and popped fly at someone? LOL!

Those dudes are irrelevant. Bunch of thugs that wont leave thier city. Talkers.
Old 12-28-2008, 07:33 PM   #9
JayGuevara
Hellbound

Quote:
Wait so he went to the club and popped fly at someone? LOL!

Those dudes are irrelevant. Bunch of thugs that wont leave thier city. Talkers.

According to my people (I wasn't there, I don't hit the clubs like that) the DJ was playin Blade Icewood and Yung Berg started tryin to ho the song and Blade I guess. And the majority of the city isn't gonna let you ho our people, especially Blade (R.I.P.), and they just got his ass right then and there.

Apparently he never heard my niigga Deezy tell em what happens in our hood
Old 12-28-2008, 07:53 PM   #10
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

This is the clown that got on the radio and stated that he hated dark skinned women a.k.a "Dark Butts" and then take pics with a "dark butt" to save face. Dude is a joke.
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 07:53 PM   #11
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

yung bergs garbage . i kinda like "give you the business" or whatever it was called, but seriously he had like 2 hits or maybe even just 1 prior, then went straight into the vocoder . he's from chicago? we need to spawn better rappers than all these garbage ass rappers .
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 07:54 PM   #12
BlazersDozen
NBA lottery pick

Who would mess with Trick Trick?

That dude is reckless! He's messing around in his new video just chilling with an auto on his shoulder like, "Oh, that thing? Yeah, thats my pet."
BlazersDozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 08:02 PM   #13
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
According to my people (I wasn't there, I don't hit the clubs like that) the DJ was playin Blade Icewood and Yung Berg started tryin to ho the song and Blade I guess. And the majority of the city isn't gonna let you ho our people, especially Blade (R.I.P.), and they just got his ass right then and there.

Apparently he never heard my niigga Deezy tell em what happens in our hood

He has to be the dumbest rapper alive. Glad he got served.
Old 12-28-2008, 08:23 PM   #14
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

Quote:
He has to be the dumbest rapper alive. Glad he got served.

that title may have to go to prodigy from mobb deep. he's been talking the same gangsta sh*t for the past 14 years, has been whooped countless times, and yet he still persists.

at least yung berg hasn't returned to the d; he obviously learns from his mistakes (unlike p)
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 08:27 PM   #15
macmac
Gov'n

at least prodigy has made relevant music at some point in his career
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: